"we're having a baby lils!" - sprousehart

Lili sat by the toilet of her trailer, throwing up inside of it. The reason for it she had found out yesterday, yet she'd rather it not be true.

She was pregnant. With Cole's baby.

Tears ran down her cheeks in sickness and panic. She couldn't face him, she couldn't tell him.

After she threw up her tears kept falling with buckets down her eyes. She cried and cried until a knock on her trailer door made her stop for a second.

"Who is it?" She asked, her voice thick and quivering.

"It's Cami, we have to shoot a scene." Lili let out a loud sob by accident which Camila heard.

"Is everything okay Lils?" Cami asked through the door of the trailer. Lili broke down in tears again on which Camila busted open the door and shut it behind her.

Instantly she went up to Lili and picked her up from the cold toilet floor. "What's wrong Lil?" Camila questioned, the tone of her voice worried and confused.

Lili let herself cry in Cami's arms for a while before finally answering. "I-I'm p-pregnant." She managed to stumble the words over her lips before crashing down in heartwrenching tears again.

Camila sat there, holding Lili with wide eyes and a shocked look spread over her face. "Ohmygod Lils, that's amazing!" She finally said. Lili lifted her head out of Cami's chest.

"How is that amazing?" Lili's lips were trembling and her eyes were bloodshot red. "I can't tell Cole! It will ruin his career and he'll definitely leave me! It'll break everything he worked for Cami!" The blonde yelled, the words coming from the deepest part of her throat.

"Hey, calm down Lils, don't think Cole will leave you or even care about the fact that it won't help with his career. He's an amazing guy and he's going to want this baby with you." The raven haired friend tried her best to get Lili to understand that this news was great instead of bad.

"No! You don't understand! I can't ruin this all for him! This is my fault and I will just leave Riverdale and raise this baby on my own." Lili's voice was serious and upset, even a deaf person could hear the panic inside of it.

"I'm going to stop you right there. One, it's not your fault Lili, it takes two people to make a baby. And two, you won't have to leave Riverdale, I'm sure Roberto will find a solution." Camila's words helped a bit but Lili wasn't very convinced, not even close.

"You stay here, I'm gonna get Cole and you are going to talk to him about this." Cami stated seriously, releasing herself from Lili's crying grip.

Those words made Lili's cries even worse. "No please, don't." She begged but Camila had already left the trailer.

In a straight line she walked towards Cole and grabbed his arm to drag him to a quieter place. "Cami? What's up?" He asked when they stopped on a place between a few trailers.

The raven head took a deep sigh. "It's Lili." Those two words were the only ones needed to get Cole's entire mind running wild.

"Did something happen? Is she okay?" His voice went from casual to worried real quick.

"Just go talk to her, okay? You'll find her in her trailer, probably crying." As Cami spoke the words, Cole was already rushing his way to Lili's small trailer.

He entered without even knocking and indeed, found her there crying on the tiny couch. Instantly he cuddled up beside her and placed the teary girl on his lap.

"Love? What's wrong?" His voice was purposely soft, sacred he would upset her.

"I-I... I can't." She broke down in loud sobs while her hands gripped the sides of his shirt.

He wrapped his arms around her and decided to let her throw all her emotions and tears our for a while.

And so, 10 minutes later, she finally got her stuff together and stopped crying. Her eyes were all red and puffy and her voice was insanely thick.

"Cole.." She then started, knowing she had to tell him now. "I'm pregnant. And you're the father."    The insecure words were followed by a long sigh and a ton of sniffles.

Cole just stared at her for a while, his eyes wide and his mouth almost on the floor. "You don't have to be a part of this. I'll just stop with Riverdale and let you continue your career, you deserve it. I'll move far away and raise this baby, you-" Cole cut her off right that second.

"Stop it Lils. Why the hell would you do that?" His voice was still a bit shocked but mostly confused. "I want to raise this baby with you. I swear to god you just made me the happiest man in the world." His words created a small smile on Lili's face.

"We're having a baby Lils!" He exclaimed and lifted her from his lap. He spun her around before taking her mouth in a kiss.

Her cries from before turned into happy giggles as her arms wrapped around his neck. "We're having a baby." She repeated him, now smiling from ear to ear.

And there they stood, in her small trailer with the same idiotic bright smiles on both their faces. His right hand was placed on her stomach with her hand right next to it.

"I love you, so damn much." He whispered and kissed her once more. She pushed her tongue inside his mouth. They kept kissing for a while until they had to catch their breath.

"I love you too." She whispered in response, hugging him tightly.

"We do have to tell Robert first you know, he's gonna have to change the script and make Betty pregnant." Cole said and took her hand to drag her out of the trailer.

"You think he'll do that?" Lili asked.

"Of course, there's no Riverdale without the beautiful Betty Cooper." He reassured her and kisses her hand one time before taking her to Roberto.

After they told him everything about their lovely baby, he couldn't be happier. "That's so amazing you two!" He exclaimed. "I'll manage to write around Betty's pregnancy, the fans will go wild. Now go tell the others!"

Roberto hugged the two before letting them out to tell their fellow cast mates. The two of them entered the set of the school where all the others were busy discussing a group scene.

"Guys, there's something we need to tell you all." Cole announced, holding his arm around Lili's waist. Everyone's faces turned to the two with curious eyes.

Lili glanced at Cole who gave her a soft smile. "We're having a baby!" She exclaimed while her hands moved towards her stomach. The room stayed silent for a while until suddenly everyone burst out in cheers and went to hug the soon-to-be parents.

Lili smiled and gladly took in the embraces that her friends were giving her. "We're so happy for you guys! This is amazing!" Madelaine spoke for the group of people who had finally finished hugging Cole and Lili.

"Thanks guys, we're really excited." Lili said. She took Cole's hands and placed them on her stomach together with hers.

They were going to have a little one around soon, and they couldn't be more thrilled about it.

manon x