"room....betty....cooper." - bughead

"Betts." I said, while I twisted my arms around her waist from the back. We were standing in the school corridors, beside her locker.

She turned around with a laugh rolling over her lips. "Hey baby." She said and pecked my lips quickly.

"Let's go to class." She nodded and released from my embrace. Her fingers gently laced with mine.

Together we walked towards class and greeted the teacher. I released from her hand and sat down in my seat next to Archie.

She smiled at me before she settled down on her place next to Veronica. They immediately starting talking to each other, laughing every minute.

I turned to Archie who was focusing on the teacher. "How are things with Veronica?" I asked in a whisper. He now turned towards me.

"Not great, we fought yesterday." He whispered in response. I sighed and pressed my lips on each other.

"Dating Betty, I learned one thing, always say sorry and tell her she's right no matter what the situation is." I said with a slight chuckle escaping my lips.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "I'm serious, otherwise you're gonna fight forever." He sighed but agreed eventually.

"I'll talk to her after class." I nodded contently before trying to concentrate on the teachers words.

Abruptly we heard a strange sound coming from a few seats behind me and Archie. My head whipped around in a quick movement.

There we saw Betty on the ground, looking like she was choking. Veronica let out a frightened yell as the teacher immediately hurried towards them.

I didn't hesitate and ran to Betty before the teacher could reach her. Her eyes were closed and her body was totally shaking. She gagged loudly while desperately gasping for air.

I held her head steady, trying to control whatever seizure she was having. I saw the teacher call someone, probably 911. My eyes were widened in absolute fright.

I saw Veronica crying and Archie held her in his arms. Everyone else in the class was standing in a circle around me and Betty, staring at us in shock.

After what seemed like an eternity Betty finally stopped seizing. I carefully sat her up straight while she had fallen unconcious.

I held her close to my chest, pressed against my heart. I felt her slow, steady heartbeat and her soft breaths.

Two doctors came running inside the classroom, led by the teacher, towards me and Betty. They tried to take her body from me, but I held on to her.

"Sir, we need you to let go of her." One of the doctors told me, "She's unconscious, we need to help her." Finally I gave in and let go of Betty.

The doctors took her and placed her on a stretcher. I didn't move, frozen in place while my sight followed the doctors taking her out of the classroom, the teacher following them.

It felt like everything went in slow-motion from there. Veronica was crying in Archie's arms. The class was whispering to each other about what the heck just happened.

Cheryl had a sneaky smirk on her face while talking to Toni. Kevin was just shockingly looking at the process together with Moose.

The teacher came back in, a sad face. "Betty has been taken to the hospital. Everyone should sit back down and start working, Jughead and Veronica could you two come with me?" She asked.

I nodded and looked over my shoulder to Veronica. She wiped the tears of her cheeks and nodded with a weak smile.

Together we followed her out of the classroom.

"Do you know what happened? Has this happened before?" The teacher asked us while we seated down on a few chairs.

Both me and Veronica shook our heads. "I really need to go and see Betty." I blurted before I jumped from the chair and rushed our of the school as fast as I could.

With full adrenaline I ran through the pouring rain towards the white hospital. I hurried inside, soaking wet from the rain. The receptionist gave me an odd look.

"Room....Betty....Cooper." I inhaled and exhaled between each word, completely out of breath from running.

She gave me directions to Betty's room where the doctors just put her. I ran towards it.

The door was open as I saw Betty lying unconscious in a hospital bed surrounded by doctors and machines.

I froze in front of the door, just staring at the sight of her. It was like her body was lifeless, the only sign of life was the very little movement of her chest rising and falling.

A doctor came up to me. "And you are..?"

"Her boyfriend."

"Great. Go over to her, she'll be fine." He assured me. I smiled thankfully before I walked over to Betty.

Her beautiful blonde locks rested on the white pillow.

After 10 minutes of staring at her flawless face, her eyelids moved slightly upwards. I smiled and kissed her head. "Hey beautiful." I whispered.

She had a confused look mixed with a frown. "What-? Where am I?" She asked, blinking a few times.

"You're in the hospital, you had a seizure in class." I explained, my eyes slightly worried.

She dazingly stared into the air. The doctor walked inside and firstly walked to Betty.

"Miss Cooper, how are you feeling?" Betty shrugged lightly.

"Fine, just tired." She responded, her voice slightly breaking.

"I understand, I think you'll be able to go home in a few hours. Your mom is called and she is on her way." Betty smiled and the doctor left.

I stared at Betty. "Did it look terrible?" She questioned.

I nodded slightly. "Kinda, mostly just really scary. You were totally shaking and making these gagging noises."

"I don't know what happened to me Jug, I'm scared." She whispered while her eyes connected with mine. I wrapped my arms around her body and laid down next to her.

"Don't be scared Betts, you'll be fine, I'm sure." I gently kissed her soft blonde hairs.

I saw a small smile grow on her lips. A few seconds later her mom, Alice, walked in the room.

"Betty," She said, her voice concerned, "what happened darling?" I got up from the bed and sat down next to Betty on it.

Alice stroke softly over Betty's hair. "I had a seizure mom." Betty said, like it was her fault.

"It was in the classroom, a few hours ago. It came really out of nothing." I added, trying to make clear it Betty couldn't help it.

"Jughead, thank you for taking care of her." I nodded with a smile.

"I'll take her home now, you can take her to school tomorrow." Alice said.

"I will." I assured Betty before standing up and kissing her head softly.

"Bye Juggie." She whispered by my ear.

"Bya baby." I silently whispered back and walked out of the room.

She was going to be fine.

finally weekenddd!
manon <3