"you've got sucked girl." - bughead

His lips trailed down to her neck, licking and sucking until he was sure her left a mark. His mark, on her.

She moaned, throwing her head back in pleasure. "God y-yes." She whimpered, tugging on his hair in the process.

When it all got too heated, Jughead mastered himself and pulled away from Betty's skin. "We need to stop." He breathed, holding the delicate girl pressed flush against him.

"Why?"

"I want our first time to be slow and sensual Betts, not some quickie in my trailer." She giggled at his words, leaning her head in his chest.

"I love kissing you." She mumbled, grasping his shirt in her fingers.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Oh my god!" Veronica squeaked, causing Betty's ears to ring.

"Calm down V, it's too early for excitement." Betty grumbled, taking her seat on the couch next to her best friend. "What's up?"

"Well maybe I should ask you that.." She grinned, moving Betty's blonde hair to the side. Betty frowned. "You've got sucked girl. Spill!"

The blonde gasped in the realisation and bit her lip nervously, throwing a quick glance to Jughead who was sitting smirking across the room.

She was so going to kill him later.

"It's.. uh—nothing." Betty mumbled, quickly pulling her hair back to hide the dark spot.

"Don't try to get out of this, tell me." Veronica practically demanded, her eyes so full of excitement and curiosity it almost scared Betty.

"Well, I'm not telling you who it is."

"You know I'll figure it out." The raven haired grinned while standing up, gathering all her friends.

Betty sighed as she watched her friends starting to speculate about her secret man.

"Okay, our innocent Betty here got herself a man and we need to find the out who the heck it is." Veronica announced, her hands statically on her hips.

Jughead was standing in the middle of the discussion, a wide grin on his face as he kept sending Betty playful glances. She shot him back a glare, and if looks could kill, he'd be dead by now.

Eventually Veronica got Kevin and Jughead searching through the football team, Cheryl and Toni searching through the, and I quote, 'hot stuff group', and Veronica and Archie checked with every other guy in school that was close to Betty's level.

Jughead smirked over his shoulder while he walked out of the student lounge with Kevin beside him. Betty stuck her tongue out to him, him doing the same back.

Slowly everyone was gone and Betty was left alone in the lounge. The blonde reached in her bag to grab a book, already bored of being alone.

When the entire gang came back an hour later, Betty was still reading a book on the couch. "What the fuck Betty!?" Was the first thing that was shouted at her when they entered the student lounge.

Betty looked up at them and frowned. "We've literally asked every single guy at this school and none of them spilled about dating you." Veronica scowled, her hands on her hips.

Betty grinned playfully, standing up to move beside her best friend. "You'll just have to let it go then. I'm going home." She stated, hobbling out of the school, sending a quick, unnoticed glint to Jughead.

He smirked and stood up from the couch as fast as he could. "I'm.. uh.. I'm
going home as well." He mumbled as a quick excuse before chasing Betty out the door, everyone oblivious of what he was doing.

He hurried after the blonde, finding her outside the school in a dark alley. "Hey." She whispered, grabbing him by his collar and claiming his lips. Hungry for him.

"Someone will see." He moaned in between the kisses, biting her bottom lip and then soothing the sting with his tongue.

"I don't care." She whimpered, pulling him deeper in her mouth.

"S-Stop baby, p-people will really see." He found the courage to drag himself away from her mouth, panting heavily. He wasn't sure what she wanted.

"You're right." She breathed, leaning into his chest. "But I really don't care."

In that instant his lips were on hers again. His hand slipped under her shirt as he thrust his tongue inside her mouth. The desperation to feel her lips on his was so strong, he didn't care about anyone anymore.

That was until two certain persons turned the corner of that exact alley. "Aahh!" One of them squeaked, Betty and Jughead quickly jumping away from each other to find Veronica and Kevin in front of them.

"Jughead!?" Kevin exclaimed in full disbelief. Betty quickly moved her thumb to wipe the lipstick of off her boyfriend's face while he laced their fingers together.

"Hey." Jughead said subtly, leaning against the wall of the alley with a smug grin on his face.

"He's your secret lover!?" Veronica's voice rang through Betty's ears.

"Yup." She answered, a nervous blush spreading over her cheek as she leaned into Jughead's chest. "He's mine."

He smirked and wrapped his arm around her, pressing a sweet kiss to her hair. "I'm all hers." He grinned, kissing her neck gently.

"God you guys are cute." Veronica cursed, smiling at her two friends mingling.

"I ship it!" Kevin announced with a squeak, wrapping Betty in a hug.

"Don't steal her from me now, Kev." Jughead grinned, quickly pulling the blonde back to his chest. She blushed and hid herself in his neck.

"Continue smooching, lovers." Veronica smirked, taking Kevin's hand and walking off.

"Gladly." Jughead said, pressing his mouth back to Betty's.

did any of y'all watch Gilmore Girls? cuz i just finished it and I'm completely obsessed now
manon <3