"you.. want to rip off my clothes?" pt. 1 - bughead

"Hello everyone, welcome to English class. I'm Mr. Jones, your new teacher." Betty stared at him with mesmerized eyes.

He was handsome and his voice was extremely sexy. It may be weird for a student to think about her teacher like this, but boy was he hot.

Jughead Jones was just a few years older than the students he taught, yet he was very much more intelligent and had become a teacher rapidly after he graduated.

Betty felt herself bite her lip as her eyes scanned his body. In a quick flicker his eyes looked at her and she blushed in embarrassment for checking him out like that.

It had planted a slight smirk on his face before starting the lesson. "So today we'll be learning about-" Before Jughead could continue his sentence a voice in the back cut him short.

"Boring!" Reggie shouted, yawning as he looked at the young aged teacher. Jughead chuckled lightly and sat down on his desk.

"You think this is boring fella?" He asked his student who nodded with a bored look on his arrogant face.

"Well to be honest I don't care. These lessons are what's going to get you into college later, what's going to make you pass your exam. These lessons actually plan out a huge part of your future." Jughead glanced over the class and saw everyone silently listening to him. His eyes met Betty again who was all ears for him.

"But since you think this lesson is boring, I don't think your future will be much interesting." Some laughs went through the class as he spoke the words, even Betty let out a light giggle.

Jughead had heard it, and loved it. He knew he couldn't feel attracted to one of his students but damn she was hot and cute.

Reggie finally gave in to Mr. Jones and let him continue the lesson without interrupting again.

After about another hour the lesson came to an end and the students started packing up.

Through the entire lesson Betty's eyes were glued to Jughead, or Mr. Jones as you could call him. She was focused on his every move and every word. The way his lips moved whenever he talked and the way his hands almost represented the words he spoke.

She was completely amazed by him and hugely attracted. And so was he to her.

So as she stood up and swifted her bag over her shoulder, ready to leave, Jughead called her back. "Miss Cooper?" He said, which caused her to turn around and hand him a smile.

"Can you stay for a while?" He asked her, hoping she'd say yes.

"Mr. Jones, yes of course. Is something wrong?" Jughead waited a few seconds until all the others were out of the class before answering.

"I don't think there's anything wrong but..." He started, his eyes connecting with hers. She felt how she swallowed the hitch in her throat away and her mind was spiraling as he talked to her.

"During the lesson you gave me these looks and I just-" He was struck in his own words. It caused Betty to relax a little and smirk slightly. "How do I say this?" He said, not knowing in what way to put that he wanted to fuck her right there and then.

"You.. want to rip off my clothes?" She blurted out. Lucky for them, they were both thinking the same at that moment and they both knew it from each other.

Within seconds Betty was slammed against the back of the classroom while Jughead's tongue thrust down her throat.

Both of them felt the heat coil between them and knew they couldn't and didn't want to stop. "We shouldn't do this." She breathed out when he started to suck on the skin of her neck.