First days... 3

3rd person POV

Students flood the halls as the last bell before lunch rings. A moody and irritated Marley walks up to her best friend's locker.

"I thought you said we were going to murder Senior Year. "

"That is what I said," Sam replies looking over at the girl as he put his books away.

"Really? Because so far Senior year has been murdering me."

"How could you possibly know that?" Sam says giving Marley a bewildered look "it's just now lunch, on the first day Mar, there is no way you could know that this year is murdering you." As he is finishing his sentence Riley walks up to the duo.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Who is murdering little Mar?"

"Senior year. " San says at the same time Marley whines "I'm not little. "

"You are too little." Riley shoots back and Marley looks at Sam with a questioning look.

"He is right you are kind of little. " Marley scoffs and narrows her eyes at her two best friends before walking away towards her locker. As she approaches her locker she sees a blond beauty waiting for her. With a sigh, she walks the rest of the way to her locker.

"Hey, girly," The blond says as Marley unlocks her locker.

"What do you want Brittney?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch today? " Brittney annoying chews in her gum as Marley rolled her eyes.

"Don't you have some posse to do that with or something? "

"I was just thinking... Let's do it for old times. "

"For old times? " Marley questions raising her voice just a little, but enough to catch the attention of Riley and Sam who just turned the corner into the Hall. "What do you want to do, stab me in the back again? Because the last time u checked we weren't friends."

"I don't see why everybody likes me." Marley scoffs at Brittney's obliviousness (is that a word idk)

"That's it" She slams her locker closed, Marley takes a step closer to Brittney spitting out her words. "Everybody only 'likes' you because your daddy is rich. Everybody knows that behind that pretty face you are an insecure bitch that brings others down because you hate yourself. " Sam and Riley are now speed walking down the hallway pushing through students that are now stopped and watching the drama.

After regaining her composure Brittney is quick to come back with a response. "Yeah well at least my dad is around 24/7"

" At least my dad cares about other things besides money."

"At least my dad isn't overseas, most likely preparing for a battle he can't win because he is pathetic. Like father like daughter I suppose." With that Marley slaps Brittney across the face, hard too. It would have escalated if Sam and Riley haven't stepped in both taking one of Marley's arms and dragging her away.

"How about we go off campus for lunch? " Riley asks as he and his best friend casually drag away the third in their trio.

"Sounds good to me. " Sam replies.

~time skip~

The three friends now sat at a table in their favorite restaurant a couple of blocks away from the school.

"How's ya sister Sammy? I haven't seen her around a lot." Marley said taking a break from her food.

"She's doing ok. She's been helping a lot at the shop." Marley nodded at his words.

"Yea I don't think she likes me very much. Actually, I think you are the only one in your family that actually likes me. "

"He's got some tough folks to impress" Riley agrees. Sam just nods his head and the trio finishes their meal in silence, getting in the car and driving back to the school. The whole time no one mentions the comments Brittney made, or how Marley reacted.

A/N: I've got a very rough outline for the rest of part one... It's very rough it's like chapter names and maybe a little notes. I'm trying to write more but am getting really stressed with school stuff so if I don't update that's why. I'm also working on a schedule for posting because this everyday thing is not working... So updates coming soon.
Have a great day ~M

One last thing Britney's face claim is Dove Cameron ok peace✌