Road Trip.........3

"Don't stop believing, hold onto that feeeeling" Marley and Pietro belt the fifth song in a row. If it were anyone see in the car the radio would be turned off. But Sam didn't mind, he found it amusing to listen to, and liked watching Marley get along with the sokovian teenager. It was times like these where Sam would think about the future, times where he would watch Marley getting a long with the twins or helping a random child lost in a store. It was during one of these moments that Sam realized he couldn't see a future without Marley in it. Everywhere he looked he saw the future, and every picture had Marley in it. More dances in the rain, days at the beach, nights out with friends, their wedding, them with children of their own. Every where Sam looked he saw these things, he saw happiness.

"Can I pick the next song?" Pietro asks from the back seat, Marley reaches back giving the music device to Pietro.

"Take it away soeedy." She then turned her focus on Sam. "You know you've been driving for six out of the ten hours right?"

"Wow it's been six hours, I guess time fly's when you're watching your favorite person having fun." Sam replied sliding a smile in Marley's direction.

"We should really switch soon, I know that escape left you more exhausted then you want to admit." Marley says in a soft tone as Pietros song choice comes playing out of the speakers.

"I'm fine, but if it really means that much to you I will pull over at the next exist, we need gas anyway, we can switch then." Sam says and Marley smiles at him happy he's not fighting with her on this. Marley's smile grew even more when  she realized what was playing.

"Now this is the story all about how, my life got flipped turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air," Marley sang before turning around to face Pietro. "How do you know this song?"

"I heard you two play it around the Compound all the time.  It's kind of catchy," He says with a shrug. Marley smiles like shes never been more proud in her life. She suddenly turns around though when she hears Sam belting the next part of the song.

"In west Philadelphia born and raised on the south side is where I spent most of my days, chilling out maxing relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball out side the school!"

"When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood!" Marley joins in, Pietro coming a few seconds later.

"I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said you're moving with auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." The trio belted out the rest of the song while flying down the highway, it was times like these that they didn't worry, they didn't feel like they were on the run. It was just them together having fun, like they used too, give or take a few people. Little did they know that happiness would all come crashing down.

A/N: we are going to ignore the fact that Spell check wanted to change Philadelphia to pedophilia. On that note I hope ou all are having a great day!!! :)