Mistakes.......1

"Hey Sammy," I say walking into the room that we now share. He was sitting at his desk fixing his wings. " How was the mission?" I ask giving him a light peck on the cheek. I decided to stay back from the mission since Wanda needs the fieldwork more than I do.

"If you really want to know turn on the news," Sam replies obviously not wanting to talk about it. I walk to my nightstand and grab the remote turning on the tv and flipping to the nearest news channel. My jaw drops and my hand goes to my mouth as I watch Wanda lose control resulting in a building being destroyed. 'She must feel horrible' I think to my self remembering how I felt when I lost control my first time on the field.

"How are you holding up hon?" I ask Sam wrapping my arms around his shoulder from behind.

"I'm not too butt hurt about it, we just... we just messed up."

"Thats ok, nobody's perfect. you guys did what you could you could have had more casualties than you did." I say soothingly feeling Sam's shoulders relax underneath my arms.

"Thanks, baby, premium pep talk," he replies.

"I'm always here,"

"Forever and always?" He asks,

"Forever and always," I reply.

"you should go talk to Wanda," Sam tells me returning his focus back to fixing his wings. "She should talk to someone who's been through the same thing."

"Ok," I say pulling away leaving him to do his work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lean against the door frame to Wanda's room, she was watching the news.

"You really shouldn't be putting yourself through that," I tell her. "believe me, the mind is a prison of its own you don't need the media on top of that."

"It's all my fault," Wanda whispers as I walk over to sit on her bed.

"No, it's not, you did what you could, that's all anyone could ask for," I tell her. "So you lost control, it happens to the best of us. It happened to me. What matters is what you do about it. Are you going to sit here in your own self pitty for weeks on end? Or are you going to get up tomorrow, and the day after and the weeks after and work with your powers so something like that doesn't happen again? But, " I say making sure Wanda is looking at me. "Sometimes even getting up and working doesn't work. We all slip up sometimes, that is exactly the reason why that, " I say pointing towards the tv that was still playing the news. "Doesn't define you. That doesn't show who you are. Don't forget that, you Wanda are human, you are allowed to make mistakes."

"She's right you know." Wanda and I look over to see Steve in the door way. I back up until I'm sitting against the headbored of the bed, sometimes I just really like watching Steve's award worthy pep talks.

Vision phases through the wall Immediately getting Wanda's attention.

"Vis! we talked about this." She said looking over at him.

"Yes but the door was open so I assumed... " He trailed off realizing him mistake. "Captain Rogers wanted to know when Mr. Stark was arriving."

"Thank you, " Steve replied "we'll be right down."

"I'll use the door, " Vision walk towards the door before he turns around. "Oh and he said he's bringing a guest." Vision says.

"Do we know who?" Steve asks.

"The Secretary of state, " Vision says before walking out of the door, the room becomes engulfed in silence.

"Well this is going to be fun, " I say.