Preparations...14

"What of this one?" Okoye asks T'challa looking towards a hut in the distance.

"This one may be tired of war," T'challa replies looking the same direction at the one and only Bucky Barnes doing work in front of his hut. "But the white wolf has rested long enough," The duo makes their way over to the hut setting an elaborate equipment case down on a cart. Bucky walks forward peering into the now open box looking up when he sees a new vibranium arm.

"Where's the fight?"

"On it's way,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Jet was flying over Africa almost reaching it's destination, Sam and Marley occupied the front seats while the rest of the group was scattered around the back.

"We're going to be crossing the force field soon," Marley calls back to the group before turning her focus back onto co-piloting.

"The sooner the better, we need to get this stone destroyed before Thanos catches up." Bruce says quietly from the corner.

"You ready to land this thing?" Sam asks looking at Marley.

"Yeah, how hard could it be?"

"You don't know how to land a jet?"

"No, technically I shouldn't even be co-piloting right now, I'm kind of winging it."

"Jesus woman you are going to get us killed," Sam says flipping some switches and pressing some buttons until he is fully in control.

"Hey I was doing just fine!"

"How about I teach you to fly after all this is over? Then you can land the jet on your own,"

"Fine," Marley says pouting slightly as the jet crosses through the force field into Wakanda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When you said we were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world this is not what I imagined," Okoye says walking onto the landing pad with T'challa and the Kingsgaurd as they watched the jet fly through the force field.

"What did you have in mind?" T'challa asks as the jet gets closer to the group before landing on the pad.

"The Olympics. Maybe even a Starbucks," Okoye responds as the ramp to the jet opens up. Steve and Nat take the lead with Marley and Sam following close behind, Bruce and Rhodey follow with Wanda, Vision, and Pietro slowly bring up the rear.

"Should we bow?" Bruce asks to Rhodey as they walk towards the king.

"Yeah he's a king," Rhodey replies like it was an obvious answer.

"Seems like we just can't stay away from Wakanda," Steve says shaking T'challa's hand like the old man he is. A smile grows on Marley's face once she is faced with the King she had grown somewhat close with over her time on the run.

"I would not hug her if I were you," Sam says before Marley could even move. " There are knives, All over her." He says gesturing to Marley's torso in response Marley rolls her eyes at Sam shaking her head before both her and T'challa's focus was moved by Bruce bowing.

"What are you doing?" Rhodey whisper yells as Bruce like he didn't just tell him to bow.

"Uh, we don't do that here," T'challa awkwardly says to Bruce before turning his focus back to Steve. "So how big of an assault should we be expecting?" T'challa asks before the group starts to walk back into the building.

'Uh, sir, I think you can expect a pretty big assault," Bruce says as the groups stops again.

"How we looking?" Nat asks.

"You will have my Kingsguard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." T'challa trails off as the group See's Bucky walking towards them.

"A semi-stable 100-year-old man" Bucky days with a Smile on his face.

"Bucky!" Marley says excitedly pulling him into a hug as he passes her.

"How you been Buck?"

"Not to bad for the end of the world, " Bucky says to his best friend.  "The cyro's working, slowly yes, but it's working."

"That's great," Marley smiles. The group decides to split up Bucky, Sam, Rhodey, and Pietro staying outside to keep watch while the other go to Shuri's lab.

The group walks through the halls almost silently the only sound being the repetitive collisions of their feet with the floor. Finally they make it to Shuri's lab.

"Come on, move it people, we've got to get to work," Shuri says ushering the group into the room. She asks Vision to lay on a table as she scans the stone with her bracelet. She flips her hand over and studies the hologram now projected across her palm. "Whoa the structure is polymorphic"

"Right," Bruce says about to start talking in a different language. "We had to attach each nueron non-sequentially,"

"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" Shuri asks interested in the answer. Vision sits up on the table and looks at Bruce silently asking the same question.

"Because... We didn't think of it?" Bruce says uncertanly.

"I'm sure you did you're best," Shuri says reassuringly before turning back to the hologram.

"So can you do it?" Wanda asks from the other side of the table not leaving Visions side.

"Yes," Shuri replies not looking away from the hologram. "but there are more than two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures, it will take time brother," She finishes looking at T'challa.

"How long?" Steve asks hoping for a doable answer.

"As long as you can give me," Shuri responds when suddenly Okoye's bracelet gets an alarm silencing the entire room. Slowly she looks up at the rest of the group.

"Something's entered the atmosphere,"