Year two.........5

"Steve I'm leaving!" I shout as I gather my stuff.

"Ok,Tell them I said Hi" Steve replies as I walk out the door. I breathe in the fresh air as I walk out of the apartment I share with Steve, It's been about a year and a month since the snap that wiped out half the universe. Currently I was going to visit the Stark family.I get in my car and start driving, windows rolled down, music cranked up a playlist of Sam and I's favorite songs. Eventually I pull up to a cabin in the woods, I stop the car and get out walking to the door. Without knocking I walk inside, what I see in utter chaos.Tony is trying to calm the crying baby, while Pepper is trying to clean a mess that was probably the result of Tony trying to cook, but her body just wasn't having it. I close the door behind me before walking towards Pepper.

"What are you doing? Pep you need to rest," I say taking the cleaning supplies out of her grip and walking her towards the couch. Next I walk over to Tony taking the baby out of his hands, I rock her gently to get her to quiet down, when she does I hand to to Pepper before walking back into the kitchen to finish what Pepper was doing.

"Show off," Tony grumbles as I pass him.

"What can I say Tony Morgan just like me,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like these catch-ups are getting kind of redundant. But they give me something to do, they give me a reason to talk to you without seeming weird, or seeming like I'm desperate, but I really do miss you.  Any way back to the catch-up. I've been helping Tony and Pepper with the baby a lot, Tony and babies don't really mix but Morgan seems to like me so I help out. You would like her, Morgan, I know she's only a couple months old right now, but when she get's older, and you comeback, i think we'll be her favorite Aunt and Uncle. She has so much energy, and she likes watching Tangled with me. You know how much I love that movie. You'd always watch it with me too, even if you were tired of it. I still haven't figured out how to bring you back, but I had an idea the other day and I'm going to keep trying, I will find something. I promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of year two

The end of another year without you is here, and I have come no closer to any answers. I'm losing hope Sam, others are too, Nat is still looking for Clint, Rhodeys giving up. I don't know what to do anymore.  I think I'm going to track down Bruce see if he can help me. I don't know, all I know is that I need you back, these past two years without you have been pain and I don't know how much longer I can gone on without you. But I'm powering through, Steve's been a big help, we can get through anything right? Forever and always? Forever and always, that's what I keep telling myself. We'll get through this, because we are forever and always.

A/N: it's shorter I know, there's only so many Ideas running around in my head for the five years after the snap, I'm trying... Year three coming soon.