Time heist pt1........12

Scott sits outside the compound eating his lunch when all the sudden a ship comes into veiw. As the ship lands it blows all the contents of Scott's taco out of the shell. Scott watches as Rocket raccoon and Nebula walk out of the ship and towards the building.

"Hey, humie! Where's Big Green?" Rocket asks as he passed Scott.

"Uh, Kitchen, I think. That's awesome," Scott says the last part to himself as Nebula walks past.

"Rhodey, careful on re-entry. There's an idiot on the landing zone," Nebula says into an ear piece

"Nebby!" Marley says walking out of the compound as Nebula walks towards her.

"Don't call me that,"

"You love it," Marley replies watching as Nebula walks past her.

"No I don't," Nebula calls over her shoulder as she walks into the building.

"Oh, God!" Scott says as Rhodey lands in front of him in his war machine armor. The shock causing Scott to drop the rest of his taco.

"What's up, regular sized man" Rhodey says looking at Scott before walking towards Marley. "Nice to see you again Jamaica,"

"You too Yellow brick Rhodes," Rhodey and Marley walk into the building as Bruce walks out. Seeing that Scott dropped his lunch Bruce hands him two tacos before walking towards the ship leaving Scott bewildered by his kindness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marley and Rhodey walk through the compounds testing chamber on their way to the room where Bruce was preparing the suits.

"Drifting left. On the side there, Lebowski," Tony says to Thor as he passes him. Thor was in worse shape then Marley had ever seen. "Ratchet, How's it going?" Tony says to Rocket who was working on something underneath a glass platform.

"It's Rocket. Take it easy. You're only a genius on Earth, pal," Rocket retorts making Marley laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Time travel suit? Not bad," Rhodey says as he and Marley enter the room where the small group was working.

"Hey, hey, hey! Easy, easy" Scott says as Bruce does something to the suit.

"I'm being very careful," Bruce says in return.

"No, you're being very Hulky,"

"I'm being careful,"

"These are Pym Particles, alright? And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making any more," Scott says holding a vile full of red liquid.

"Scott, calm down," Marley says as she walks farther into the room to help.

"Sorry. We've got enough for one round trip each. That's it. No do-overs. Plus two test runs," He accidentally presses a button, and shrinks, and then grows back to his normal size. "One test run,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All right. I'm not ready for this," Scott says as he stand on the glass platform ready for the test run.

"I'm game. I'll do it," Clint says appearing in the door way, Marley smiles at the familiar face.

"Nice haircut," She says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Clint, now you're gonna feel a little discombobulated from the chronoshift. Don't worry about it," Bruce says as Clint takes position on the platform now in a suit identical to the one Scott was in. 

"Wai-Wait a second, let me ask you something. If we can do this, you know, go back in time, why don't we just find baby Thanos, you know, and..." Rhodey says as he acts like he's strangling a baby Thanos.

"First of all, that's horrible.." Bruce says in a disgusted tone. 

"It's Thanos,"

"...And secondly, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past doesn't change the future," Bruce says.

"Look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them... Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved," Scott  says wanting to get moving.

"Bingo."Clint says from the platform.

"That's not how it works,"Nebula speaks up.

"Well, that's what I heard," Marley said Clint, Scott, and Rhodey nodding their heads in agreement. 

"What? By who? Who told you that?"Bruce says a look of bewilderment on his face. 

"Star Trek, Terminator, TimeCop, Time After Time -" Rhodey counts on his fingers Scott Joining in every once in a while. 

"Quantum Leap -"

"A Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time -"

"Hot Tub Time Machine -"

"Hot Tub Time Machine. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Basically, any movie that deals with time travel,"

"Die Hard? No, it's not one..."

"This is known,"

"I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true. Think about it: If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future. And your former present becomes the past. Which can't now be changed by your new future..." Bruce explains to the group of four.

"Exactly," Nebula says.

"So... Back To The Future's a bunch of bullshit?" Scott says to himself as Marley turns to Nebula. "Don't be cocky Nebby,"

"Don't call me Nebby,"

"Why you love it,"

"No I don't, it's weird,"

"Alright, Clint. We're going in 3... 2... 1!" Bruce says turning away from Marley's argument with Nebula.

A helmet like the Ant Man helmet appears of Clint head and he dissapears. The group waits patiently for the ten seconds to be over, before they know it Clint reappears falling to the ground breathing heavily.

 "Hey, hey. Look at me. You okay?" Natasha asks as she kneels down to look at Clint.

"Yeah, it worked. It worked," Clint says holding up a baseball glove he wasn't holding before and tossing it to Tony.

"Oh my god, it worked," Marley mumbles with a new found hope in her eyes.

A/N: this is so fun like omg... Anyway I hope you are all having a wonderful day, there should be two maybe three more chapters out today one of them being an Alternate ending. That one will be in my alternate ending book you can find it on my page. :) ~M