Three months later.......16

3rd person pov (that's right were going back to the pov that started it all)

Tony walked into Marley's room concerned, though he wouldn't say it, for her mental health. It's been three months since Steve broke into the Raft, everyday since then that Marley didn't talk to Sam only made her lose more hope. Hope used to be the only thing she had, now she doesn't even have that.

"Whatcha lookin at?" Tiny asks sitting on Marley's bed as she stares at a picture frame.

"A picture" The girl replies quietly.

"Just a picture? "

"Yeah it was taken a while ago, " The picture was one of San and Marley, out in the rain together both with big smiles. It was one Nat secretly took the couple being to cute for her to pass up the opportunity, turns out the assassin had a back for photography.

"You got to let him go kiddo, " Tony said looking away from the picture to the girl next to him.

"I'm sorry what?" The girl replies looking at Tony. The flecks of gold in her Hazel eyes no longer stood out, leaving her eyes a dull muddy brown.

"Sam... You've got to let him go. I know it may seem hard but he's a criminal now, he's dug himself a hole that he can't get out of."

"But what if he comes back? " Market asks tears slowly forming in her eyes as she cones to realize the truth.

"I don't think he's coming back hun. You don't either, I can see it on your face. He can't risk coming back for you, he might want to but it's to much of a risk and he doesn't want to get caught, "

Marley closes her eyes turning her head to face the picture again.

"What if I don't want to let him go? I've known him to king to let him walk out if my life, "

"Sometimes the thing you don't want to do are the things that are the best for you. " Tony says standing up from the bed. "Come on you've been in this room for days, take a shower and let's do something fun with the team, forget about him for a while." Marley starts to get up before speaking.

"That's the problem Tony, I can't forget him. No matter how much I try, no matter how much I think he's forgotten about me. I cant forget him, and that only makes me miss him more. " Marley walks to her bathroom shutting the door behind her leaving a saddened Tony Stark in her room and a shocked Natasha Romanoff outside the bed room door.

A/N: yes this is a short one but I thought if I didn't split it it would be to long so there will be more parts tonight!