Grand Theft Sheild?......8

It's been about two days since Sam, and Steve left with Bucky. Sharon and I have been planning and perfecting a plan to get their equipment out if the base without getting caught, and we finnaky finished that task. No was the actual important task retreving the items.

Day one: phase one

I can't go into the facility with out access since I didn't sign the accords. Sharon however can get in since she works with the government. So the first phase is scouting, Sharon is in the building and is discreetly searching for the best paths to get to where she needs to go. The best path includes, least amount of people, least amount of cameras, and easiest access and escape route to the room. From their her task is to find the nearest back door, this is where she'll exit that way it's less noticable and easier for her to get to me.

Day one: phase two

This phase includes Sharon replacing what locks she can, and me seeing what I can hack my way into. I need to be able to unlock anything she can't, any lock that's not digital Sharon will break and replace now keeping the keys. I slide into the network from my car, using the techniques Tony has taught me to sneak in undetected and stay that way. Once I've successfully unlock a couple doors u slide back out if the network. We monitor the body count through the day to find the time when  the number of people in the building is lowest. After that we call it a day to keep suspicions low.

Day Two: phase one

The first thing we do is wait. I found a way to monitor the body count in the building so we sit and wait, me out side in the car. Sharon in the building. Once the building is at its lowest capacity for the day is when we out our plan in motion. Once the body count gets low enough I sneak into the network and create a distraction allowing Sharon to skip into the Hall way she needs to go down.

Day two: phase two

At this point it's all Sharon, she knows her way around the building, and she can throw a punch. As long as no one catches her she should be fine. I unlock a door here disable a camera there change a feed somewhere else anything I can do to make sure Sharon gets in undetected. It just so happens that it wasn't enough. Sharon was almost to the door, one corner to turn until we could make our get away. But agents found her.

Like I said Sharon knows how to throw a punch so she took them down easily, but now the government knows who took the equipment.

Day two: phase three

Sharon makes it out of the base and puts the stuff in the trunk before getting in the car. I gun it out of the parking lot driving in the direction to the coordinates we got from Steve. Once we get a few miles away I pull over and pull out my lap top, here I edit all the camera feed from the back of the building. I had originally turned the cameras off but I realized those cameras were never off. So I took a blank feed from a different day and protected it where the feed for those cameras would be. Once I get done with that I out my laptop away and continue driving to where we were supposed to meet the boys.

A/N: did this chapter seemed rushed to you? I mean I guess it kind of was but not really. Wow two chapters right after one another. This is the last I'll post tonight but I will be posting (hopefully a lot) more tomorrow. I'm also going to attempt to go back and edit tomorrow as well. :) ~M