Breakfast time :)...... 11

~4 years 2 months~

"Mornin' my beautiful girls," Sam says as Marley and Riley walk into the kitchen.

"Daddy!" Riley says with delight running towards her father who picks her up in his arms.

"Hello wonderful child of mine," He says. "How about we get you some breakfast?" He asks walking towards the table.

"Bruberry Pancakes!" Riley says energetically as Sam puts her down in a chair.

"You little mind reader," He says a smile on his face. "How did you know that's what I made?" Riley just shrugs innocently as Sam places a plate in front of her, before walking over to the counter. "Here's your morning coffee," He says handing Marley a mug.

"You know me so well," She replies taking the mug out of her husbands hands. She follows him towards the table sitting down to eat her own breakfast. "Hey, Buck asked me to meet him for lunch if that's ok with you?" She says looking at Sam. Riley perks up at Bucky's name.

"I don't see why not," Sam says with a shrug. "Me and Rye can manage on our own for an afternoon can't we?" He says looking towards his daughter. Riley nods her head fast agreeing with her father like she does so often.

"You sure?" Marley asks raising an eyebrow. "You're going to have to feed her lunch, by yourself," She says before turning her attention towards Riley who was using her powers to pick up her fork. "What do we say about powers at the table?" Riley slowly puts the fork back down picking it up with her hand. "Thank you,"

"First of all," Sam says giving Marley a look. "That was years ago, I am fully capable of feeding our child,"

"Sam that was last week," Marley says looking at her husband, she remembers it clear as day.

It was a day like any other besides the fact the Riley was being weirdly difficult. Sam was busy in the kitchen trying to get Riley to sit down and eat, while Marley was finishing up a mission report. She hears Sam groan from the kitchen and gets up to see what was going on. When she walks into the kitchen she sees a disaster area, mush like the one she saw when babysitting Morgan with Steve all those years ago. Food was on the walls, most likely from Riley using her powers. Riley was currently on the opposite side of the room as Sam who was holding a bowl and a spoon .

"Come on Rye just eat the pasta," Sam pleads with the little girl holding the bowl out in front of him.

"No," Riley says back just not having it. Sam starts to move towards Riley who takes off in a run around the kitchen. Sam chases the girl eventually setting the dish down on the table to prevent him from dropping it. cautiously Riley uses her powers to spill her cup of juice onto the floor, the puddle being in a spot not visible unless you were standing at the right angle. Marley watches as Riley jumps of the puddle knowing it was there. Sam on the other hand steps right in it slipping and falling onto his butt. His hand smacks the edge of a plate of discarded food on his voyage to the floor sending the food flying right onto his face. Marley starts laughing despite trying to hold it in, Riley joins in her giggles being heard from the other side of the room. Marley bends down slightly opening her arms for the little girl. Riley comes running right into Marley's arms, she picks up the bowl of pasta and spoon before exiting the room Riley in her arms. Marley comes back a minute later, Sam was still sitting on the floor where he fell.

"Come to help clean up did you?" Sam asks looking up at his wife. She just smiles at him lifting her phone up to snap a picture before walking away silently. The next day Sam woke up to his picture hanging on the wall next to one of Steve, both men were sitting in almost the exact same position, both covered in food with a messy kitchen behind them. He scoffed at it before walking away, but he did not dare to take it down off the wall.