Goodbyes............26

"Wandaaaaaaa!" Marley shouts as she runs towards the younger girl that has become a good friend. Once she reaches Wanda Marley wraps her arms tightly around her body. "You're sure you and Vis are going to be ok?" She mumbles scared to let her younger friend go off semi-alone into the world.

"We'll be fine Mar, and we'll still be in contact"

"And it better stay that way, tell toaster man that if you get hurt in anyway I will rip that gem stone right out of his forehead." Marley threatens the serious look on her face not wavering. Wanda leans back the slightest amount slightly frightened by the sudden threat that slipped out of Marleys mouth. Sam suddenly appears behind Marley grabbing her by the shoulders and guiding her to the side.

"Ok, enough good byes for you. We don't need you making any more threats, " He leaned into Wanda giving her a hug. "Be safe, don't get into trouble, stay in contact, and here better not be any half robot babies running around the next time we see you. " Sam says as he pulls out of the hug quickly grabbing Marley's arm before she could go make more threats.

"You sound like.... " Marley started before trailing off not wanting to bring up the topic. It was the one topic if their future that was never brought up.

"He does," Wanda said with a smirk not even reading Marley's minds.

"What do I sound like? " Sam asks looking back and fourth between the two girls. Together the girls share a knowing look befor shaking their heads at Sam.

"Wanda we have to go, " Nat called, she was seeing Wanda off with Steve to make sure she met up with Vision safely. Wanda nods her head and walks towards the jet waving towards her friends and family. Pietro could seem to look at his sister, her didn't want to say good bye, but he wanted his sister to be happy. So he let her leave no questi9ns asked.

Sam wraps his arms around Marley's shoulders from behind as they watch the trio board the jet. Eventually the jet takes off flying Northwest out of the sheild.

A/N: this one is shorter I know but I will be updating again hopefully tonight. There is one more chapter to this part after this one. That being said, I might not upload tomorrow because before I start part four I want to go back and edit, fix all the minor grammatical and spelling mistakes :)
~M