GRC......... 23

"What's the plan?" Bucky asks as he walks with Marley through crowds of cops and officials outside the GRC building.

"Karli's going to be close, keep your eyes open," Sam replies from over the comms.

"Yeah well they could be anybody," 

"Sergent Barnes," an officer says with a nod of the head as he lets Marley and Bucky pass.

"And by the way, I called in some back up," Sam says as Marley hears someone approaching them.

" Excuse me, are you supposed to be here," The person says making Bucky and Marley turn around. The person reaches towards their face removing the altering technology they were wearing. "It's me,"

"Sharon what the hell are you doing here?" Marley asks looking at the groups surroundings.

"Relax, no one's looking for me here," She says falling into step in between Bucky and Marley. They walk a little ways away where they could have more privacy.

"Is that Sharon I hear?" Sam says from where ever he was.

"Unfortunately," Bucky grumbles earning a jab in the ribs from Marley's elbow.

"Hey Sam, I thought I'd get the band back together," Sharon replies ignoring Bucky's comment.

"Thank you, You're risking a lot coming here,"

"I hear pardons aren't all they cracked up to be anyway,"

"Depends on the therapist," Bucky says with a shrug.

"They are going to move on the building soon, be ready," Sam says followed by a quiet whooshing sound. Marley looks up to see a familiar shadow fly through the sky landing on a roof. They wait a couple minutes until Marley looks into the building seeing government officials flood out of a conference room only to be cornered by flagsmashers. She see's Sam jump off the building he was on and took that as her cue sliding her jacket off her shoulders.

"That's my cue," She says getting ready to shoot into the air.

"Hey," Bucky says making Marley look at him. " You have a gun right?" Marley places her hand over the holster strapped to her right thigh.

"Yeah, Knives too," She says patting her other thigh where two knives were sheathed. " I'll be fine Barnes," She says before using her powers to launch herself towards the building smashing through a window at the same time as Sam. They each take out one of the two Flagsmasher that were in the room, before walking towards the officials.

"Sharon, Bucky whats going on on your end?" Sam asks as he meets up with Marley.

"Nothing, all quiet," Bucky replies.

"I'm sorry who are you?" One of the men ask as Sam and Marley walk past.

"Captain America," Sam says with out hesitation.

"I thought Captain America was on the moon?"  He mumbles as they walk past.

"Nobody's moving towards the building," Sharon's voice says over the comms.

"Karli's not coming in," Sam says looking at Marley.

"She's trying to force everybody out," Marley says finishing Sam's thought.

"It's a misdirect!" Sam says urgently as some of the officials try to evacuate. "You need to stay in this building," He says before getting kicked int he chest.

"Holy shit," Marley says as Sam goes flying into another room.

"You guys are going to have to do something," Sam says as he gets locked into combat. "Don't let them out of the building," He says Marley takes a breath before rushing after the groups of officials that were rushing to evacuate the building. She follows them down the stairs and out of the building staying hidden from any guards who may or may not be a flagsmasher.

"Hostages en route,' one of the guards say as he takes off his helmet. "ETA six minutes,"

"Are you two serious," Marley grumbles into the comms running towards a couple of motorbikes. She see's Bucky coming from the other direction. "You two had one job," She says as She gets on a bike speeding off after the trucks Bucky following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jesus Christ Barnes," Marley says as Bucky goes diving over a concrete barricade using the momentum of the bike he was on. She stops her bike Quickly hopping the barricade and falling into battle with a flag smasher. For a while she's focused using a combination of her powered and a knife to beat whoever she was fighting, slowing down their movements and reflexes. She was winning until she noticed the truck full of people neck to her go up in flames. "Shit, " She curses as her opponent kicks her legs out from underneath her using the moment of distractions. As soon as Marley is back on her feet she is at the back of the truck trying to get it open in what ever way possible. She used her powers to try and pry the extra lock off the back of the truck, cursing again when her powers decide to act up loosing some force. "God dammit, Barnes!" She calls to Bucky who was already on his way over seeing as to ho Marley was struggling.

"Morgenthau!" A voice shouts making Marley turn her head to see Walker approaching the group. She doesn't hear when they say just thankful for the distraction. Bucky finally gets the truck doors open and starts helping people out. Marley looks over towards Walker to see that he was being ganged up on by multiple Flagsmashers. Deciding Bucky didn't need her help she ran towards the group utilizing some of the moves Nat had taught her since her powers weren't working properly.

Marley runs up behind one of the people sending a roundhouse kick to the middle of their back. Quickly finding out that wasn't going ot do much she quickly changed her plan. Unsheathing one of her knifes she starts to fight hand to hand dodging more hits than she was landing. Every now and then she would try to use her powers every time seeming like a half-assed attempt. "Shit shit shit shit shit," Marley mumbles as she gets over powered. In one final attempt to use her powers Marley shoves against the flash smasher at full force this time using way more power then she needed. A small wave of blue powers pushed out from her knocking the flagsmasher she was fighting and the ones surrounding Walker off of their feet. "Holy Shit," Marley pants trying to catch her breath. Suddenly she hears a big crash and see's Bucky practically tackling a flagsmasher that was holding a parking meter.

"You should really watch you're back," Bucky says looking towards Marley before blindly sending a punch towards the same Falgsmasher who had tried to get up again.

"Sorry I was busy helping this douche," She says gesturing to Walker. She walks over to him extending a hand to help him up. "Wow Walker look how far you've come," Marley says in a mocking tone. "Accepting help from a woman. I'm assuming this means the sexist comments will be lowered to a minimum?" She asks Walkers glare was her only answer. Marley shrugs. "It was worth a try,"

A/N: I'm here!!! This has been a very productive day so far I'm about to start my fourth chapter for the day!!!! I do have dance tonight so the number of extra chapters I write tonight will decide weather I post a second one or not but I hope you enjoy!!