New World Order........2

!! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER DON'T NOT KEEP READING. I REPEAT IF YOU HA E NOT SEEN EH FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER AND YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS DO NOT KEEP READING. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING. I WILL NOT SAY IT AGAIN, THIS PART INCLUDES MAJOR SPOILERS!!

Sam gets ready to leave, he's heading to DC to hand over the shield. Marley wasn't happy to say the least, she had let go of most of the grudge but she couldn't help but to think that something bad was going to happen. Not to mention the fact, that if your friend gave you something meaning full to them why would you give it away?

"Bye love you," Marley says not making eye contact, kissing Sam on the cheek as she passes.

"You're not still mad about this are you," Marley doesn't say anything as she stops in the door way, slowly she turns around.

"I'm heading over to Sarah's soon, you should get going, don't want to be late," Marley says looking at Sam before walking out of the room. Sam lets out a sigh as he watches Marley leave, he knew she didn't want him to hand the shield over, but now it was to late. He collects his things and walks out the door.

"I just don't know what to do Nat," Marley says walking into her room.

"Well, what happened?" Nat says from the other side of the phone. Marley walks over plopping down on her bed.

"He just left for DC,"

"That's a normal thing, you guy's do stuff for the government,"

" He's handing the shield over," The line goes quiet, neither girl says anything as Nat processes the information.

"He's what? I don't think I heard you correctly,"

" You did, he's handing the shield over,"

"How, why, why didn't you try to stop him?"

"There's only so much I can do Nat, Steve didn't give the shield to me, so while I might be able to sway the decision, it's up to Sam what happens with it. I can't be mad at him forever, even now I don't know why I'm mad at him,"

"cause he's and idiot," Nat say from her side of the phone.

"Nat! Don't call him an idiot," Marley says defending him even though she was upset. She turns her head looking at the clock on the wall. "i got to go, I'm supposed to be at Sarah's in five, not even dressed yet,"

"That's fine training started five minutes ago," Nat says nonchalantly. "As far as my kids are concerned I'm on the phone with a government official," Nat says making Marley laugh.

"I am not a government official,"

"Oh I know," Nat laughs. "I'll talk to you later Mar ok?"

"Bye Nat," Marley replies before hanging up the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Buck why the random call?" Marley asks as she picks up her phone a couple days later, Sam was back and they had talked somethings over. Currently Marley and Sam were at Sarah's helping her with her boat problem, as of that exact moment though neither Sam nor Sarah were at the house.

"My therapist wanted me to call someone, to make sure I have real friends, she chose you,"

"Aw, that's so sweet, tell her I said thank you for choosing me. Not going to lie Buck, I've missed our weekly catch ups, and Sam's been complaining a lot, why are you ignoring his texts?"

"No specific reason,"

"How's therapy going?"

"it's a pain in my ass," the two talk for a little longer until Bucky had to hang up the phone.  Marley chuckles to her self before setting her phone down. She hears the slamming of doors from outside and uses her powers to shut off the boys video games so they don't get in trouble. The front door opens and Sam and Sarah walk in.

"I'm guessing it didn't go over well," Marley says noticing the looks on their faces. "You didn't get the loan?" Sam shakes his head no as Sarah walks away. "You'll figure it out, you always do," Marley says walking over to give Sam a hug.

"I just can't let her sell that boat,"

"Then don't,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marley and Sam spend the next weeks working on the boat, Sam doesn't want Sarah to sell it, and Marley supports that decision.

"Ok try to start it," Sam says as Marley makes her way to the front of the boat, she attempts to start the boat with no luck. "Shit," she mumbles walking out the door and running into Sam. "No luck,"

"God dammit," Sam says as his upper body visible drops in defeat.

"Hey don't give up, we'll get," Marley says placing her hands on Sam's shoulders. She hears a phone go off in the cockpit of the boat. (Is that term used for boats to?) She walks in picking up Sam's phone to see a text from Torres. "Sam, we've got to go back to the house,"  She say walking back to Sam with both their phones in hand.

"Why?"

"Torres found something," Marley says just as Sam's phone dings again with another message from Torres, this time a picture. "Oh god," Marley says looking at his bloody and beat up face turning the phone around to show Sam.

"Yeah, lets go," Sam says the duo swiftly walking back to their car.

"What do you think happened? You think it was something to do with that group he was monitoring?" Marley asks as Sam drives them back to their house, breaking the speed limit.

"That's probably it, even though he was supposed to be monitoring them online,"

"Them being called?"

"The Flagsmashers,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So this is the leader of the Flagsmashers?" Sam says as he slows down the video to try and get a better look at the person behind the mask.

"Yeah, real nice guy," Torres responds sarcastically from over the phone.

"I thought you were supposed to be monitering them online,"

"I was. I did. But you know sometimes you've got to get you're hands dirty, or a broken orbital," Torres responds shifting his head to show his bandage to the screen.

"You're lucky that's all you got," Marley scoffs as she watches the man kick another person sending them flying into a pole. "He's strong,"

"He was Bro. They went dark as soon as it was all over. But that's their MO. We just got to keep our eyes and ears on the ground until they pop up again,"

"Anything else happen outside the video?" Sam asks watching it again.

"No, man. My face was in the dirt before I knew what was happening. Why? What are you thinking?"

"Nothing," Sam says, Torres and Marley both give him confusing looks before Torres speaks up.

"Wait, you don't think he could be a-"

"Look we'll circle back to you," Marley says cutting him off knowing exactly what Sam was thinking. She gets distracted by her phone ringing. Sam finishes the conversation before looking at Marley. "It's Sarah," She says with a shrug before answering the phone. "Hey Sarah whats up?"

"You need to turn on the news right now," Sarah says frantically from the other side of the phone.

"Why?"

"Just do it,"

"Ok, ok," Marley says grabbing the remote and turning on the news. What she saw scared her, and she doesn't scare easily. A man, whom she didn't know standing there, with Steve's shield, with one of her closest friends shield. The words repeated in her head on loop.

"Join me in welcoming your new Captain America,"

A/N: so here's the new one, I didn't totally scrap it I just changed the ending, idk something just wasn't sitting right with me it kinda seemed rushed. Anyway, this one is longer and I feel like it's just over all better :) ~M