Ultron...........4

A loud thud can be heard through Sam Wilsons residence, followed then by painful groaning, and laughter? Yes, it was laughter because Sam had just pushed his best friend off the pullout couch.

"Damn Sammy didn't your mom ever teach you not to push people off couches," Marley said as she got up from the floor.

" Actually she told me that you are the only person I can push off couches."

"Great to know she thinks about me." She replies as she walks across the room to where her phone was, picking it up she sees multiple unopened texts.

Tashashashaaaa: Tower's safe, come back sooner rather than later you need to be de-briefed.

Spanglesss: Hey I don't know if Tasha sent you a message but you can come back now. Hurry up too we have a lead on the situation. Bring Sam with you.

Stark: Get your ass to the tower. You don't have your phone on you do you? Dammit Garcia if your phone's dead I'm going to kill you.

Those were accompanied by multiple missed calls from Stark. Marley quickly shoots back a couple of texts saying she's on her way.

"Come one bird brain," Marley says walking past Sam and collecting her stuff from the night before.

"Where are we going?"

"The team wants us at the compound," Marley says grabbing Sam's car keys and walking out the door, she puts her stuff in the backseat and climbs into the front. Sam slides into the passenger seat.

"I don't remember saying you could drive my car." He says as he starts some music.

"I always drive when it's the two of us," Marley replied, suddenly a song she hasn't heard in years starts playing through the car speakers. The fresh Prince Of Bel-Air  Plays through the speakers as Marley looks at her best friend. A smile slowly grows on her face.

"Just like old times," Sam says a smile of his own growing.

"Just like old times."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skippy Peanutbutter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The duo pulls up to the compound and Imeddietly go inside, Marley finds the team in a conference room looking through files.

"Hey, watcha guys doing?" Marley asks walking into the conference room, Sam was instructed to stay out of the room, for some reason.

"Looking more into that lead I told you we found," Steve says not looking up from the file he was reading. Marley nods her head as the room falls back into silence. Nat closes the folder she was reading putting it back into its box before looking up at Marley.

"Go find Maria, she'll debrief you just make sure to check back in with us before we leave." Marley nods her head and walks out of the room to find Maria.

She finds Maria and even though it takes an hour gets debriefed on the situation. She heard all about it. The attack the night of the party, Tony's murder bot named Ultron that Bruce helped create. The bots that stole the scepter, that the team just got back. She even got caught up on the enhanced they found on the field during the raid before the party.

"ok so Tony made something that can kill us all and now we have to save the day?" Marley says when Maria finishes talking, "So a basic Tuesday night?" she asks, cracking a joke to lighten the mood. Lucky for her Maria laughs.

"Something like that."

"Well thank you for the debrief, I have to go catch up with Stevie probably before the team leaves," Marley says standing up from her seat and moving to leave the room. Maria walks with her out of the hallway before they have to go separate ways.

"Take Sam with you I think Rogers has a task for you two while they're gone." Marley nods her head in response and walks down the hallway in the opposite direction of Maria.

A/N: I just realized that this story has a lot of mistakes from AUTO CORRECT!!!! So sometime soon I'll probably go through and edit what I already have written.

I hope your like pt. 2 so far... I'm kind of winging it, it like following AOU but like not at the same time. There will be some filler chapters coming soon too because of plot holes 😁

Have a great day amazing people!! ~M