Cautious...5

3rd person pov

Marley had always been a cautious person to a certain degree. Yes she spoke her mind, and yes she got into fights, but she also knew when to keep her mouth shut, and when she couldn't win a fight. This confused the hell out of Sam and Riley, one night they were all hanging out at Marley's house and that's when the questions started rolling in.

"How does your mind work? Because I really can't figure it out at all. " Riley says that night. "Just last week you told of the P.E teacher because he was being a perve, but today you didn't? Why is that because he was still being pervy today." Marley shrugs her shoulders knowing her friends wouldn't understand even if she explained it.

"I don't know I can't really explain it. Last week was fine, but this week I felt like something really bad was going to happen if I told him off again. It's like a sixth sense or something."

"I think it's just you being a wuss. " Riley said with a roll of his eyes.

"Come on Rye don't be a dick, if Marley thinks she's got a sixth sense then let her think that. " Sam said with a small chuckle.

"Gosh why don't you guys be a little ruder" Marley replies with fake offense, fully knowing that they were just joking.

"Oh now you just opened the flood gates" Sam chuckled as he watched his best friend prepare his list of roasts. Suddenly Marley stands up on the bed and grabs a pillow.

"Hit me with your best shot bread boy (get it because rye is a grain used to make bread?)  I can take it, but I have to warn you if they are bad you will get hit with this pillow. " She should while jumping around on her bed.

"Hold still! Hold still! "

"Why?" Marley asks as she stops jumping.

"Because I'm trying to picture you with a life. " Riley replies only to get whacked in the face with a pillow. Sam meanwhile was in the corner laughing his ass off.

"What was that for? I thought that was a pretty good roast." Riley exclaims as Marley poops back down sitting On the edge of her bed.

"Yeah it was ok I just wanted to hit you with a pillow," She says with a shrug of her shoulders. Sam who was still laughing in the corner manages to choke out a sentence.

"You are one crazy girl Mar."

A/N: So this chapter and the next ones are going to be kind of filler chapters, kind of building up to the eventual end of part one. This one kind of sucks... I know that... I wrote in one go while I was partially awake so yea..

Hold up!!!!! I noticed when I went to update this that the views went over 100!!! Like, thank you guys so much that's so cool... Especially since the last time I looked at this story, there were only like 70. I'm glad you guys are liking it!!!