Night Out pt.3.........29

Please read the A/N at the end. :)

"So like is there a reason you guy's dragged us all out here?" Nat asks gesturing to the nice looking bar the group was gathered in.

"One, don't look at me," Marley says when Nat looks at her. "Two, when do you ever complain about drinking?"

"Just because I'm russian doesn't make me addicted to drinking,"

"I never said you were addicted," Marley says raising her hands in a defensive manor.

"Like I said this morning we are celebrating," Sam says with a shrug. " But we are still waiting on a couple people,"

"Who could you possible be waiting on? We have the Starks, T'challa, Okoye, Shuri, Rhodey, Me, Bruce, who else is there?"

"A couple months in space and I'm completely forgotten?" Says a new voice successfully surprising Marley. She looks over her shoulder with wide eyes.

"No, fricken way," Marley says looking at the new comer. "Carol fucking Danvers,"

"Here in all my glory I know," Carol slides into the seat next to Marley giving her a side hug. Marley turns to Sam to ask a question before getting startled by a figure standing behind her and Sam.

"Holy shit," She says jumping before placing her head in her hands. She turns back around to face Bucky. "You should take you're metal armed Russian ass and sit down. God damn don't sneak up on people like that," She turns back to face the group to see that majority of them were laughing. "Don't laugh, he scared the shit out of me,"

"Yeah yeah, I've got some important things to do so can we get on with whatever this is," Bucky says with a roll of his eyes.

"Oh be quiet we all know you have nothing going on," Tony says from his seat. "But still, while I love alcohol and reunions, I only trust Speedy and Whitchy with Morgan for so long,"

"The twins are back?" Marley asks. "Why was I not aware of this?"

"That's besides the point to night we are celebrating," Sam says.

"Ok yeah, but what are we celebrateing?" Nat says getting impatient. Marley and Sam make eye contact and suddenly Marley realizes why they were celebrating.

"We didn't talk about this," She says quietly looking at Sam.

"Do you not..." He trails off.

"It's fine just talk to me first," She says with a smile. Sam nods with an apologetic look before turning back to the group. Everyone stared at Marley and Sam expectantly. Sam opens his mouth.

"If you say we're celebrating one more time I will smack you," Nat threatens before Sam can even get a word out. "Spit, it, out,"

"We are with child, " Sam says and the group goes silent. Marley slowly looks over at Sam.

"Why the fuck did you say it like that?"

"Nat threatens me I got nervous," Sam says with a shrug. Marley sees Nat stand up from the corner of her eye and she goes still. Nat walks around the table leaning down in between Marley and Sam.

"If I'm not the god mother I will kill you both in your sleep. Yes, you should take that threat with the most seriousness you possibly have," Marley slowly looks over at Nat.

"You know that there isn't a speck of seriousness in out bodies right?"

"I'm watching you," Nat replies with narrowed eyes.

"Let's drink," Tony says to break the tension.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y'know Sam if you wanted me to be designated driver you could've just asked," Marley said as the group ordered another round of drinks. "You didn't have to force me into this situation,"

"I didn't force you into any situation," Sam says raising his hands. "You enjoyed it just as much as I did,"

"You two are absolutely disgusting you know that?" Buck says from across the table.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, you," Marley says pointing at him. " Are coming back to Louisiana with us, I know a certain Sarah that would love to see you,"

"No, nu-uh , no way, that is my sister I will not stand for that," Sam says.

"Ooh Bucky's got a crush on a Wilson," Tony says from his spot, his tone full of mockery.

"Tony," Pepper says lightly smackking her husbands shoulder. "Shut up,"

"No, no it's ok because I'm not afraid to admit when a woman is... Attractive,"

"Wow Barnes called someone attractive that's a first," Nat said.

"I'm offended," Marley says placing a hand to her chest. "That's not a first, Buck thinks I'm attractive,"

"When the fuck did he say that?" Sam asks at the same time Carol turns to. Alrey and says. "Of course he does, you're a freaking smoke show who wouldn't find you attractive,"

"Thank you Carol," Marley says ignoring Sam's comment.

"Don't thank me I didn't give you you're genes,"

"Science gave me about 15% of my genes,"

"Oh really?" Carol says looking at Marley. "Me too,"

"Oh really?" Marley says looking at Carol. "Infinity Stones buddies," She says lifting her fist, Carol reciprocates the action there fist meeting in the space between.

"What did we just watch?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group walked down the city streets everyone deciding it was better to crash at the tower for the night. Marley smiled to herself as they walked everyone laughing and joking together. It's been a while since they had all been together. Even though Some faces went, and some knew ones appeared the Avengers would always be a family. They would always be there for each other to lean on, to help each other grow.

Some people come and some people go, but family is for life, family never leaves, never abandons. Family is safe and secure, for all time, forever. Marley thought what she grew up with was her family, but now she knows that it's even bigger. Some say you can't choose you're family, and that's true, you can't. But if you get lucky fate will do a mighty fine job at choosing you're family. Marley, she was one of the lucky ones.

Marley didn't know what was going to happen, it's not like she could see into the future. But she had Tony, and Sarah, and the team. Most importantly she had the start of a family with her favorite person in the entire world.

Marley had her wings, she was no longer afraid of falling.

With Sam by her side Marley can accomplish anything. He's her best friend, lover, husband, he was everything to her. That was never going to change.

They're forever...

...And always

A/N: hey guys so this is the last day of me writing... I didn't exactly get as many chapter pre-written for this week as I had hoped but I didn't get enough to at least post throughout the week. That being said, please don't rush me, I put a lot of work into the past couple of days to make sure there was something to post, so there might not be one everyday or I might forget to post one but I out in the effort :)

This concludes part six I hope you enjoyed the ending, part seven is the final part and I'm sad to see this story dwindle to an end to say the least. But to every one who has been here for the ride thank you. And to all the friends who read this in the future I hope you had fun too. I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

Well that was all the important and semi important stuff. Here is you're daily post :) Have a great day/ night guys :)~M