To the tower........21

When I get to my room I pack a bag. I pack enough stuff to last a couple days, I know I said I'd only be gone for the night but I'll decide tomorrow weather to come back or not. I walk through the halls of the compound going to the front. I'm surprised I haven't ran into anyone yet. The tears have slowed but every now and then one will slip from my eyes.

I exist the front door and see a person Leaning against my car. The only person in the compound that I would even talk to right now.

Sam.

"What are you doing Sammy?" I ask as I approach my car with my keys in hand. He reaches over taking my keys out of my hand before giving me a smile.

"You're in no shape to drive right now, I'll drop you off at the tower, I can pick you up when your ready to come back too." He says as he gets in the drivers seat. I smile to my self a little as I walk around the car and get in the passenger seat.

~~~~~~~~

We've been driving for about twenty minutes, no words have been said. Just us together listening to music. I'm shaken by my thought by Sam Turing down the music.

"I know you don't want to talk about it so I'll make this brief," He said eyes not moving from the road. "Those things you said, there not true. And before you cut me off, I know that you won't believe it yet. But your not a slut, a whore, a freak a monster. You aren't those things. You are amazing, and beautiful, you deserve love. I don't care what I have to do to get you to believe that but I will, eventually, even if I have to die to do it."

"Diying, that's a little extreme don't you think?" I say as he finishes his rant.

"Not for you, you're worth it. You will always be worth it." We pull up in front of Stark towers. "Call me if you need me." Sam says as I get out of the car. I turn around to face him.

"Thank you Sam, " I say

"Forever and always." He replies

"Forever and always." I say before closing the door and walking into the tower.

A/N: this is a little filler, kind of like a cool down from the last chapter. I want to say that this is about two thirds the way through part three, but uhh I don't really know how far I'm going to ouch the end, or even how exactly I want this to end so... Well see how it roles.

Have y'all eaten? Drank anything today? Did you get all your work done this weekend? Did you socialize? Even a little? Live a good life friends, do what makes you happy.

Have a great day/night!! ~M