The final battle pt.2.........16

Steve looks behind to see the portal on his left side. Three figures step through; Okoye, Shuri, and Black Panther, fully restored and ready to fight. As they do, we see dozens more portals opening up all around the battlefield. Through one of these, we see Doctor Strange descend in. He is joined by Drax, Mantis, Star Lord, and Spider-Man. Everyone watches in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships. Amongst the throngs of heroes we see Bucky, Groot, the Scarlet Witch, the Wasp, and Pepper Potts clad in her own iron suit . Nearly every hero has magically been transported to the battlefield to face Thanos' hordes.

"Is that everyone?" A man who Marley assumed was Doctor Strange said.

"What, you wanted more?" A man using similar magic said.A giant Ant-Man suddenly burst through a pile of rubble, holding Rocket, Rhodey, Nat and Bruce. All the heroes stand together taking up battle positions.

"AVENGERS!" Steve says sticking out his hand to summon Mjolnir. Instead of flying into his hand though the hammer turns a little landing in Marley's hand. Steve turns around and gives Marley a surprised and confused look.

"What I wanted to see if I was worthy," Marley said with a shrug.

"Not the time kid, not the time," Tony says patting the girl on the shoulder.

"Noted," she says tossing the Hammer back to Steve.

"–assemble." Steve finishes Mjolnir in his hand. The army of heroes charge at the aliens. Thanos raises his sword towards them commanding his army to do the same. As the two sides clash sounds of battle can be heard. Marley summons her powers immediately blasting aliens and throwing some into groups of others. She moves around the field giving help where it's needed. She stops briefly to catch her breath by Steve and Thor. Steve takes Stormbreaker before Thor stops him.

"No, no, give me that. You have the little one." He says as he tosses Mjolnir over. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marley continues fighting moving swiftly through the field her energy was draining and fast, she was going to need a break sooner or later. She continues fighting this time by Nebula, an unknown female, and a man she recognized as Quill. Deciding these people could keep her covered for a minute she stops to catch her breath.

"Don't– touch–" Gamora says to Quill giving him a swift kick in the balls. " me!" she finishes with another harder kick to the balls. Quill dropped to the ground in pain as Gamora wipped her face off. Marley didn't know who this woman was but she decided it was a smart choice to not piss her off.

 "You missed the first time– Then you got them both the second time."Quill says from the ground. Nebula notices Marley and makes her way over.

 "This is the one? Seriously?"Gamora says to her sister as she walks towards Marley.

"The choices were him, or a tree." The blue girl says over her shoulder.

"Are you ok? you don't look ok," Nebula says placing a hand on Marley's shoulder.

" I am doing fine Nebby, I'm just using a lot of energy," Marley replies taking a deep breathe. Nebula hands her a knife.

"Here, take a break from using those powers of yours,"

"Thanks Nebby, I think this is the nicest thing you've done for me," Marley says taking the knife.

"I still don't like the nickname," Nebula says before walking away to re-join the battle.