Distress call pt.2........8

"...we need to find Wanda and Vision now,"

"Shit, ok"

"Suit up and get packed, I'm heading to Shuri's lab to see if she can get us a location." Steve says not waiting for a response before jogging off in the opposite direction. Sam and Marley looked at each other before running off to their room to get packed and ready to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How do you possibly get hotter every time I see you in that suit?" Sam asked Marley, they were in the jet, waiting for Steve so that they could go find Wanda.

"Could you two be anymore disgustingly cute?" Nat asks walking past them while Pietro makes a gaming sound in his seat.

"Oh don't act like you don't find us adorable," Marley replies slightly smacking Nats shoulder as she moved to her seat. Just as Marley sat down Steve walks on the jet.

"Did you get a location?" Sam asks as Steve moves to the front of the jet.

"Yes I did," He replies as he starts to get the jet powered up. The group is silent as the ramp closes and the jet rises into the air. Market decides to break the silence as Steve types in the coordinates.

"So what exactly did this call say?"

"Well," Steve stands and turns around. "It was from Bruce-"

"I thought we didn't know where Bruce was?" Pietro interrupts.

"We didn't but now we do, Anyway, We don't exactly know what where you against. Bruce said something about Aliens and Wizards, and how Tony is now on a space ship, with aliens."

"So... I would guess that the aliens are the bad guys. " Marley says.

"So how do we defeat Aliens?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The train station was quiet and dark, the only sounds being of the battle tracks Wanda and Vision were loosing it was as simple as that, Vision sat leaning against the rails as two aliens dropped down crashing through the glass windows, the same two aliens that had been chasing them in attempt to steal the stone from Visions head. Wanda stands up readying her powers preparing herself to defend her love with every fiber of her being. A train speeds through the station, small movement from the other side caught the eye of one of the aliens, the alien with the blue hair turned her head, peering in between the train cars trying to catch the movement again. Wanda looks back at the train as the extraterrestrial woman slowly cocks her head. Once the train passes two shadowy figures are visible on the other side, both standing with strong stances, one has blue energy emitting from the hands.

The blue haired alien throws her staff at the two figures the one on the left swiftly catching it. The woman takes a step back in shock at the figures fast reflexes. The two figures slowly walk into the light, Steve Rogers and Marley Garcia appear before Wanda and Visions eyes, both figures visibly relax as they see the two ex-avengers. The aliens don't have time to react before Sam come sweeping in gliding over the first one who ducked before kicking the blues haired alien in the chest with both feet knocking her right through the window of a near by shop.

Sam turns around mid air immediately firing missile after missile at the remaining alien. Marley joins in throwing her own balls of energy making it harder for the alien to doge the attacks. Steve throws the staff he was holding to Nat who was running full force at the alien. They stay locked in combat for a short while before Nat stabs the alien with his partners staff knocking him to the ground. The staff is magically ripped out of Nat's hand as it is called back to it's master. The blue haired alien goes to hit Nat with the staff but Marley reacts quickly using her powers to bring the other staff sitting on the floor to her hands. She slides in between Nat and the blue haired alien just in time for the other staff to come down on it. The two girls pass the alien from one to the other both fighting with their respective weapons before Sam swoops in kicking the blue haired alien to the ground next to her partner. As soon as he lands Sam pulls two guns facing them both at the two aliens.

"Get up," the blue haired alien says to the other.

"I can't," He replies as the small group of heroes group around them.

"We don't want to kill you," Nat says.

"But we will," Marley adds, keeping it brief.

"You'll never get the chance again," The blue haired alien said before the duo was beamed up en cased in blue light. Shortly afterwards the staff Marley was holding gets sucked into the light too. Marley, Sam, Steve, and Nat stand watching the blue beam fade into the night sky. The group walks over to Wanda where she was with Vision.

"Can you stand?" Sam asks helping Vision to his feet.

"Thank you captain," Vision says looking Steve in the eyes.

"Let's get you on the jet," The group walks towards the jet where as the ramp opens they are mat with and angry Pietro.

"The next time you lock me up on a jet-"

"Pietro not now," Marley interrupts as the group starts to load onto the jet.

"No!" he says making Marley irritated as she was already exhausted.

"Now you listen to me," Marley says grabbing his arm before he can walk back onto the jet. "You are the youngest one here, that means you do what we say. if that means staying on the jet while we save your sister then that's what you do. You have a habit of doing really stupid things, remember Sokovia? Yeah we're trying to prevent that, so now you're going to go get your ass on that jet and comfort your sister," Marley lets go of his arm and he walks onto the jet without another word, Marley following him on.

"So much for a relaxing date night," Marley sighs as she collapses into a seat next to Sam. At her words Sam hangs his head to his chest mumbling a 'god dammit' that Marley barely caught. "Hey don't beat yourself up about it, we can do something when we get to New York." Malrey says placing a comforting hand on Sam's shoulder. Sam looks at her placing a soft fake smile onf his face, missing the date wasn't what he was upset about.

"Yeah, yeah we can,"

A/N: I'm am so terribly sorry, one for whats to come, and two for not knowing the names of the children of Thanos, I probably should know them but i don't sorry...