First nights.........20

The first day in Wakanda was pretty good, Shuri showed me and Nat all over. I eventually let Sam go hang out with the guys after we put my stuff in a room. It getting later in the night, the sun was about to set when we went back to the palace (that's how they reference it in Black Panther right? It's not a castle.)  When we got into the main room we saw Wanda, Pietro, Sam, Steve, Bucky, and T'challa all having a conversation. I walked to where Sam was standing behind a couch, I intertwined my left hand with his right wrapping my other hand around his arm resting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, baby you have fun?" He says looking down at me.

"Mhm," I say, I was tired not going to lie, but I was also starving so I was holding out for the food. I thought I heard someone say something to me, but I didn't reply thinking it was just my imagination.

"Jeez Shuri what did you do to the girl? She looks like she's going to pass out right where she's standing." T'challa says and I look at him.

"I'm not going to pass out... not yet at least. I haven't eaten for the last three days and I am hungry as fuck." I stop realizing what I said. My eyes go wide and I bite my lip frozen in place. I cautiously look over at Sam from the corner of my eyes to see his reaction, I was fully aware that all the eyes in the room were on me. "I'm going to go," I say quickly sliding away from Sam before he could grab me. I slip out of the room and start walking down the hall, I hear footsteps behind me but I don't stop. I hear the footsteps catch up and I feel arms slide around my waist, I don't fight it because I truly was hungry. I turn around to face Sam cautiously wrapping my arms around his neck. I pull away and he drapes his arm around my shoulders as we start to walk back to the room.

"Why haven't you eaten anything?" Sam asks quietly. I shrug.

"Had a bad day, then Tony came in and made it worse.  Even after you called I still had doubts, that day and the day after I didn't eat anything, and I've been out with Shuri all day today."

"So it's not going to happen again?" Sam asks me and I shake my head.

"Nope, never again..." we continue walking  "Can we get some food now?" I ask as we approach the door.

"Yeah," Sam chuckles, "I think they got some Pizza." We walk into the room we were originally in and see a wide variety of pizzas.

"Hell yeah,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished eating a while ago and were now just currently sitting around talking. Me being the clingy person I am haven't left Sam's side all night, what can I say I missed him.

"I think we should have a movie night," I say over all the other conversations going on. Everybody stops and looks at me. "What? it's a good idea,"

"Let's do it," Shuri says getting up to do something we all start talking about what movies to watch while Shuri types away on her tablet. Suddenly a humongous screen lowers from the ceiling. Catching the entire group off guard.

"Damn you guys are really high tech here," I say breaking the silence. Shuri laughs as she asks what we are watching first. An idea pops into my head and I look over at Sam a smile growing on my face.

"Don't you do it, Marley," He warns and I laugh as I get up sprinting over to Shuri whispering the movie title in her ear. She starts the movie, a couple of minutes in the first song starts playing and I sing it word for word. At this point, I'm dancing around the room like a fool and more people are watching me than the actual movie.

"Whats after lunch Sam?" I shout forcing him to say the lines I always make him say.

" Puzzles and Darts and baking." Sam recites without looking away from me I laugh when I see Pietro whisper something that looks a lot like 'whipped' to Nat. When the song finished I plopped back down next to Sam.

"You guys really don't appreciate a good Disney movie," I say leaning against Sam's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sams POV

I couldn't stop watching her, she is annoying as shit sometimes but she has so much fun. I smile at her as she plops down next to me. We watched the rest of the movie Marley occasionally singing some of the songs quietly, if there is one movie she can watch over and over again it's Tangled. Throughout the next movie, we shifted a lot until eventually, my upper back was against the arm of the couch and Marley was laying literally on top of me. I don't even know what movie was playing, Marley however her eyes never left the screen. We watched a couple more movies, catching Steve, Bucky, and the twins up on the classics. By the end of the 5th movie (i think) everyone was getting ready to head to bed. I look down at Marley to see that she passed out on my chest.

"Hey keep it down," I whisper shout at the group who was been rather noisy. One by one they all looked over to where Marley and I were a smile growing on each of their faces.

"She really did miss you, Sammy," Nat said with a sad smile. " It got worse every day you were separated."

"Ok you two bed now," Steve says to the twins ushering them out of the room with minor protests. Most of the group followed until it was just Me, Marley, and Steve. Steve helped me lift Marley up placing her back into my arms once I stood up.

"Night Man," I say to him as we separate walking down the hall. I made it to our room and gently place Marley in bed me climbing next to her once I closed the door. As soon as I get in bed Marley snuggles closer to me placing her head on my chest. I chuckle to my self turning off the bedside light.

"I love you, Sammy, forever and always." I hear her whisper.

"I love you too hon, Forever and always," I reply letting sleep consume me.

A/N: Here's this chapter... I just felt the need to write something rather fluffy and cute... this might be the last chapter for today, I have dance in like an hour and 15 min So I don't know what I'll write later tonight. But the rest of this part is probably going to be more fluffy, and humorous (maybe... I have a weird sense of humor) before we go into part four.

I hope you liked this part, have a great day!! :) ~M