Time Heist pt.2.........13

The team was sitting in one of the many conference rooms in the compound. Holograms of the six infinity stones were hovering above the table. The team was in for a long study session.

"Okay, so the "how" works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones," Steve says kicking off the study session.

"This is going to be a long day," Marley sighs in from her spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony and Nat lie on a table Bruce and Marley on the floor. The others in the group have dispersed, some going to bed for the night, others going to who knows where. The time stone pops up on the hologram.

"That Time Stone guy... " Nat says trailing off in hopes that someone else would fill in the name.

"Doctor Strange,"Bruce fills in.

 "What kind of doctor was he?" Marley says from her spot on the floor.

 "Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit from a hat,"Tony answers.

"Nice place in the village, though,"Bruce says as he and Tony go back and fourth.

"Yeah. Sullivan Street,"

"Hmm... Bleecker,"

"Wait, he lived in New York?" Natasha interrupts as Marley looks over her notes.

"No. He lived in Toronto. Were you even paying attention?" Tony shoots back in his usual sarcastic tone.

"Guys, if you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York," Marley says sitting up in surprise. 

"Shut the front door," Bruce says sitting up the same.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hologram is now shifting through each stone and where to find them as the group prepares to leave. The Soul and Power Stones in space in 2014. The Reality Stone in Asgard, 2013; and the Space, Mind, and Time Stones in New York City, 2012.

"All right. We have a plan. Six Stones, three teams. One shot," Steve says seriously as the teams look at the screens.The team walks to the Quantum time machine each in similar suits, each with minor differences, set to match the persons fighting utensils.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win," Steve says before looking at Tony. " Whatever it takes. Good luck,"

"He's pretty good at that," Rocket says looking at Scott.

"Right?" Scott replies with an excited look on his face. 

"Don't look to excited Scott, there's a possibility you could fail miserably," Marley says a serious look on her face as she tries to hid her joking tone. This comment however earns her a light smack to the chest from Natasha who was standing next to her.

"All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green," Tony says smirking at Marley's joke. 

"Tractors engaged," Bruce says before walking towards the platform.

"You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?" Rocket says to Clint about the shrunken ship in his hands.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. I'll do my best,"