Five Months Later..........19

Five months have passed, a new compound has been built, somehow. Nat and Rhodey moved back into the compound with Sam and Marley. Steve decided to stay in the apartment wanting to retire anyway, Bucky moved in with Steve not wanting to bother the Wakandans until they had time to put their home back together. Bruce was somewhere in New York, Tony, Pepper, and Morgan living happily in their cabin. Clint finally retired too deciding it was time to stay with his family at his farm house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The alarm clock goes off waking Sam up, after turning the alarm clock he turns around pulling Marley close to his chest.

"did you really have to wake me up Sam?" Marley grumbles eyes still closed.

"That woke you up? Wow I thought I was going to have to work harder,"

"Very funny, I'm going back to sleep,"

"No you're not," Sam says moving his hand to a ticklish spot on her waist.

"If you start tickling me I will rip your throat out," Marley threatens.

"Ok change of plans," He says rolling out of bed. "I'm going to go get started on breakfast thirty more minutes then you're getting up," Sam says throwing on a t-shirt and walking towards the door.

"You look really good in those sweatpants," Marley mumbles from behind him,"

"Thirty minutes," He says walking out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thirty minutes later Marley walks into the kitchen seeing Sam finishing breakfast.

"You two going to share that food?" Rhodey asks as he walks into the kitchen.

"I learned my lesson the last time I made a meal in this kitchen and didn't make enough for everybody," Sam says as Marley moves to get plates. Nat and the twins finally join the group and they all eat.

"So why did you make me get up so early?" Marley asks as she puts dishes in teh dishwasher.

"We're going out," Sam replies leaning against the counter.

"Didn't we just go out yesterday though?"

"Marley, you guys went to Walmart yesterday," Wanda says putting her own dish into the washer.

"So? it was still fun," Marley replies.

"Look, I just want to treat my favorite girl, to a day in New York City," Sam says as Wanda leaves the room. Marley finishes loading the washer and starts it before looking at Sam.

"That's sounds amazing," she replies a smile growing on her face.

"Great, now go get dressed,"

"Good luck today Sam," Wanda says walking back into the room after Marley leaves.

"Yeah don't fuck it up this time," Nat adds walking over to refill her cup of coffee.

"Come on Nat have some faith in the man, Marley absolutely adores him do you really think he's going to fail?" Rhodey says also walking into the kitchen.

"I don't know Rhodes, he's kind of clumsy," Pietro says walking into the room and out the other door.

"Well all of you can have this slightly offending conversation while I'm not here," Sam says pushing off the counter and walking towards the door before turning around. "Thank you Wanda," the girl nods and smiles happy about what's to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The couple had spent the entire day exploring the streets of New York City, through out the day smiles never left Marley, or Sam's face. The couple had just finished dinner and the sun was almost behind the horizon.