Nights out pt.1 .......27

"Morning guys," Marley says walking into the kitchen the next morning. "Where are all the trainees?"

"Half of them are teenagers where do you think they are at 8:30 in the morning?" Rhodey says looking up from his phone.

"Fair enough,"

"I'm surprised you're out of bed this early," Nat says watching as Marley grabs a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Sam practically dragged me out of bed," Marley grumbles with an eye roll.

"Not my fault we have a busy day today," Sam says walking into the room.

"It is entirely you're fault,"

"Busy day? What are you're plans?" Nat asks.

"I have no Idea," Marley says sitting across from her best friend.

"We have Breakfast downtown, lunch with the Starks, maybe some us time and then all of us are going out tonight," Sam says.

"Wow," Marley says looking at Sam then back to Nat. "Sam Wilson has a plan for once in his life,"

"Any specific reason we're going out tonight?" Rhodey asks not looking up from his phone.

"We are celebrating," Sam says before kissing Marley on the cheek. "Wheels up in thirty," He says as he leaves the room.

"Celebrating?" Rhodey asks looking at Marley who just wordlessly shrugs her shoulders.

"You should go get ready," Nat says nodding her head towards the door. "We all know on a good day you take 30 minutes to get ready," Marley rolls her eyes at her friends teasing but still gets up with a smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, I'm assuming there's a reason we're having breakfast out," Marley says as she walks downtown with Sam.

"Yes, a very specific reason," He replies. Marley narrows her eyes at Sam not liking all the secrets. "Don't give me that look. We both know you secretly love surprises," He says looking down at Marley. Marley doesn't say anything in reply, she just keeps walking silently proving Sam's words. Finally the duo stops outside a breakfast place. Sam opens the door for Marley. "In you go," he says and she silently walks into the building. "They should already be here so keep you're eyes open," Sam says looking around.

"Who are we meeting?" Marley asks before her eyes fall on three very familiar people. "Holy- Are you serious?" She says cutting her self off looking at Sam.

"Did you find them?" He asks looking at her then the direction she kept looking back too. "You sure did, let's go," he says grabbing Marley's hand and pulling her in the direction she kept looking.

"You can't be serious, there is no way their actually here," Marley says as Sam drags her to the table. By now the three people noticed the couple coming. "I can't believe it,"

"You better believe it sister because we're here," Shuri says standing up to wrap her arms around Marley. After the couple greets the three Wakandans and every body orders food the conversation starts.

"Sooo how and why are you guy's here, and did Sam bribe you 'cause we don't have jack shit to give you if he did,"

"Are you serious?" Sam asks looking at her. "I surprise you and you accuse me of bribing people?"

"I never accused you of anything," Marley says avoiding eye contact. "So how are my three favorite Wakandans?"  Marley says quickly changing the subject. The trio gives use different words to say that same thing. The group talks for a while catching up and telling stories. "Wait when did you guy's get here?" Marley asks as they eat their food.

"This morning actually," T'challa say's.

"Yeah we're planning on going exploring after this," Shuri adds with excitement. Okoye makes a face somewhere between surprise, amusement, and disgust.

"You sure all of you were aware of that plan?" Marley asks laughing at Okoye's face.

"Yes, I'm 100% sure," Shuri says before looking at Okoye. "Don't let her fool you, she's thrilled to go exploring,"

"Yes, cause that is totally a look of thrill," T'challa says now laughing with Marley.

"Well if you don't want to go exploring Okoye, you could always go to the compound. The trainees are still training to day right?" Say says directing the question to Marley.

"I think so? Nat's not one to miss a training day,"

"We have some trainees down there, I'm sure Nat and Rhodes would love the help," Okoye nods her head slowly thinking it over.

"I think I might take that offer," She says.

"Does New York scare you or something?"Marley asks out of curiosity.

"Americans scare me,"

"Fair enough,"

A/N:  I felt like posting another chapter :) this is a pt 1 out of 3 :)

I hope you guys have a great night/ day :) ~M