Zemo...........7

"So uh why did you wake me up for this?" Marley asks as she walks into an empty Auto Repair shop with Sam and Bucky. "I was very comfortable,"

"You were practically laying on top of me,"  Sam says looking at his wife.

"What can I say, you're comfortable," Marley replies with a shrug.

"Where the hell are we Bucky? Have you lost your mind?" Sam asks after a couple minutes.

"We have no leads, no moves, nothing," Bucky says leading Marley and Sam deeper into the auto repair shop before stopping.

"What we have is one of the most dangerous men behind bars," Sam says looking at Bucky.

"Yeah, didn't you just speak to him earlier today?" Marley adds also stopping.

"What you're forgetting Sam, is that we have eight super soldiers on the loose,"

"Zemo is going to mess with our minds, probably not yours," Sam says looking at Marley. "But especially yours," He says looking back at Bucky. "No offense,"

"Offense," Bucky replies

"From what you guys have told me super sldiers go against everything he believes in," Marley says looking between the two men.

"He's crazy, but he still has a code,"

"I've been on the wrong side of that code, Buck and so have you," Sam says trying to make him see reason. "He blew up the UN, killed King T'chaka, and framed you for it. Did you forget that? Do you think the Wakandans forgot about that?" Sam says Bucky opens his mouth to reply before Marley cut him off.

"It was a retorical question, they didn't,"

"I know why this is important to you, but it's pushing you off the deep end,"

"Look guys, we don't know where they're getting the serum from. We don't even know how many of them there are," Bucky says looking at Sam then Marley. "Look, let me walk you through a hypothetical. Can I walk you through a hypothetical?"

"What did you do?" Sam asks imediatly.

"I didn't do anything," He replies. He looks at Marley who was trying to hide a shocked expression, obviously having read his mind. "Look, The weakest point in any system isn't the software, the hardware, it's the meatware. The human element. Now, in this lockup, it's nine to one, prisoners to guards. And if two prisoners start fighting, then the protocol says four guards have to respond,"

"How do you know this off the top of your head?" Marley asks at the same time Sam asks. "So why would two prisoners randomly start fighting at that moment?"

"Who knows? There could be many reasons..." Bucky says not listing any reasons. "But the point is, these things escalate. Lock down procedures would have to be initiated, and with all those bodies flying around left and right, wouldn't be hard to slip down a hallway or two. And if the fire alarm got tripped while the prisoners were being separated... someone could use the chaos to their advantage.

"I don't like how casual you're being about this, " Sam says looking at Bucky.

"This is unnatural, like how do you know all this? Did you learn from experience?" Marley adds trying to think the situation through.

"And where are we, man?" Sam says before a door opens, and a very familiar man walks through. "Whoa. Whoa, whoa,"

"No, listen," Bucky says in attempt to calm Sam down.

"Holy Shit!," Marley says looking from Bucky to Zemo and ocasionally at Sam. "You broke Zemo out of jail?" She says looking back at Bucky before lookng back at Zemo in disbaleif. "Just kidding I already knew. But seriously," Marley looks back at Bucky. "My respect for you goes way up. If you would have told me sooner, totally would of helped..." She trails off for a second. "If Sam hadn't told me I wasn't allowed to break anyone out of a government facility after what happened last time,"

"What happened last time?" Zemo speaks up from his spot. Marley opens her mouth to reply before Sam grabs her arm pulling her back behind him and Bucky.

"How about we don't give a convicted criminal ways to break out of jail," He says before turning to Zemo. "What are you doing here?"

"I didn't wanna tell you 'cause I knew you wouldn't let this happen," Bucky says causing Sam to look back at him.

"What did you do?"

"We need him, Sam,"

"You're going back to prison!" Sam says pointing at Zemo.

"If I may..." Zemo starts before Sam and Bucky both shout "No!" at him. "Apologies,"

"When Steve refused to sign the Sokovia Accords, you backed him," Bucky says turning to Sam. "You broke the law, and you stuck your neck out for me. I'm asking you to do it again,"

"I really think I'm invaluable..." Zemo starts to say again.

"Just don't," Marley says giving Zemo a warning look.

"Okay," Zemo says giving in.

"If we do this, you don't make a move without our permission," Sam says looking at Zemo again. 

"Fair," He replies with a small shrug. 

"Okay, Zemo," Marley says after Sam agrees. "Where do we start?"

A/N: here's the next chapterrrrrrr..... I don't have Dance this week so I should be posting more :)

Thank you guys for over 31k reads like that's crazzzzyyyyyy so tha k you tha k you and thank ou guys again :) it means the world to me that you guys enjoy reading my writing :)

I hope you guys had an absolutely amazing day!! Did you guys eat? Drink? Smile? Take care of yourselves :) you are loved and you are awesome :)

I'm going to go write more so I can post a lot tomorrow :) ~M