Wakanda...........19

Marley's POV

Sam and I walk onto the jet and I am met with two Sokovian teenagers. Leaving Sam's side I sneak up on Pietro, tackling him from behind before he could turn around and see me.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you to not tackle people?" Pietro grunts from underneath me.

"No actually that topic never came up," I laugh getting off of Pietro and helping him up. "It's nice to see you two out of straight jackets," I say as I pull Wanda into a hug.

"It's good to be out,"

"Yeah, do you know how hard it is for a person that's meant to move fast to be forced to not move at all?" I chuckle at his hyperness (is that a word?)

"I can only imagine what that was like for you." The three of us sit down as Steve closes the ramp, soon enough we are in the air and on our way to Africa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve landed the jet and we all walkout. Wakanda was really beautiful, with all the colors and trees. Wanda and Pietro start to wander away after getting off the jet, probably going back to where ever they were staying.

"So this is where you've been staying while you waited for our little plan to go in motion."

"Yes, it is," Steve replies as I look around at my surroundings.

"A lot of buildings you could fall off of," I note before hearing a voice behind me.

"Don't worry, you're men have been in good hands. That includes no falling off of buildings." I turn around and faced the king himself.  " Marley Garcia we meet again,"

"Your highness," I say with a bow of my head. "Good to know you don't parade around in that high tech Hello Kitty costume of yours," I say earning a chuckle from T'challa, suddenly I see two figures emerge from behind him. A teenager with an immaculate sense of style and a 100-year-old man with a metal arm. The teenager stops next to T'chall while Bucky kept walking towards me.

"Brother? Is this her? the one Sam won't shut up about?" The girl asks T'challa at the same time Bucky wraps me in a hug catching me by surprise.

"Thank god you're here Sam wouldn't shut up about you!" BUcky exclaims when he finally let me go. I grab his wrist dragging him the little ways towards the Wakandan duo.

"Just between us what was he saying about me?" I say not trying to be quiet in the slightest. "I thought he liked my style," I say backing up to show off my outfit. "I mean this is his T-shirt." We all laugh as Sam comes up behind me.

"Stop taking my shirts if you're going to chop them in half." I look over my shoulder at Sam who was carrying my backpack full of excess things.

"Never," I turn back to the small group. "I'm Marley by the way," I introduce myself to the girl.

"Shuri,"

"Well Shuri, I think we are going to get along great," I say hooking my arm through hers and walking away. "wait," I stop walking, "I forgot my stuff," I say before walking back and grabbing Sam by the wrist dragging him along back to Shuri. "Ok good to go now,"

"You couldn't have just taken your bag?" Sam asks interrupting Suri and me's conversation.

"Why would I do that you were already holding it?"

"Well, maybe I was having a conversation with the guys," Sam says as Nat appears on his other side.

"Well, now you can have a conversation with the girls." She says giving me and Shuri an evil look. This is going to be fun.