Okoye.....20

Back in Wakanda a few days had passed. The people of Wakanda were working hard  at rebuilding a kingdom after the battle with Thanos, but that was proving to be difficult since Wakanda lost their king, and princess that day, along with many of their warriors. Okoye was in Shuri's lab cleaning up from the battle. It had taken her days to get the palaces cleaned up and this was the final room. After fixing the major damages such as knocked over tables and such the room looked much better. It also allowed Okoye to catch a glimpse of something that didn't belong. Interested Okoye walked over to the box that was on the ground tucked in the corner, in side it were three notes and a little black box.

The ring.

Okoye looked at the letters and saw one addressed to Marley, One to Steve and one "to whoever finds this box". Okoye opens the last letter.

If you're reading this then I either forgot this again or Thanos won, both could be possible situations. The fact of the matter is I don't know what's going to happen in the future, but I know things still need to move on. If we win and I forgot this just send it to the compound please, you would think considering how much I want to Marry this girl I wouldn't keep forgeting the ring but it's a strange world.

On the chance we don't win though, and If I'm not there, give the ring to Steve, he'll know what to do with it, if he doesn't I wrote it down. The other note, goes to Mar, I know she'll need it, if I'm gone .

Whoever you are, if you send these thank you,

Sam

In that moment Okoye knew what she had to do next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This arrived for you," Rhodey says walking into the kitchen where Marley was eating with supervision from Pepper.. He tosses a letter onto teh counter and it slides over in front of Marley who immediately reaches for it.

"Who's it from?"

"Wakanda?"

"Huh," Marley opens the envelope and two peices of papaer fall out. She opens the first one.

I found this in the lab cleaning up, it was written to you ~ Okoye

Cautiously Marley opens the second one.

Mar,

There are no words that exist that express how much I love you.

Marley sucks in a breath at this first sentence, her eyes go wide and she drops your fork once she realizes who wrote it. Pepper walks around the counter a look of concern on her face, she quickly scans the letter over your shoulder stopping at the name on the bottom of the paper. She looks up at Rhodey who had stopped what he was doing to watch Marley. He gives  Pepper a questioning look to which she nods her head as if reading his mind.

There is a great chance that I could die tomorrow, that Thanos could win, and I'm not going to leave without telling you again and again how I feel like I have been doing for the past months. Mar you mean everything to me, and I'm going to need you to not beat your self up about whatever happens. I know how you get, I need you to listen, to Nat, and Steve, and Rhodey, listen to the people that care about you. Knowing how hard headed the team is, I won't be gone for long, you guys will find a way. But I need you to stay strong, I love you, I will never stop loving you, i will always love the stupidly funny girl  that was my best friend in high school, and i will never stop loving the stubborn bad ass you turned into. I love you, don't forget me.

Sam.

Tears flow from Marley's eyes as she finishes reading the note, she eventually looks up at Rhodey.

"Have you made any progress with that pager?"

A/N: couple things, one (the most important) do you want a chapter about what Steves note said and how he reacted to the ring?

Two, THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF PART FOUR BABIES!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ me trying to decide who to kill in Endgame....