Filler........4

"Uh, Mar there might be one thing we over looked with this whole baby thing," Sam says walking into the living room.

"What would that thing be?" Marley asks from a room over.

"Powers?"

"What in the world are you talking about?" She asks walking though the kitchen towards where Sam was.

"You're genetics got altered, which means there's a good chance Riley could have powers,"

"Ok? You didn't already know that? and we didn't plan this whole baby thing out," She says standing in the door way. "What's the problem?" She asks Sam slowly steps to the side so Marley could see the couch where Riley was laying. She was now around four months old. "Sammy that's me," Marley says referring to the blue waves protecting Riley. "We were playing but I needed to walk away, so I did this so she wouldn't like fall off the couch or something," She says walking forward and picking up Riley.

"So that wasn't her?"

"Nope, if we're lucky her powers won't show up until shes around four," Marley says

"If we're not lucky?"

"They could show up tomorrow? i don't know I wasn't born with my powers, I don't know how the manifestation works," She replies with a shrug.

"Well, what ever happens we'll do it together," Sam says walking towards Marley. "You two truly are the best things that ever happened to me," he says looking at Marley who was holding Riley in her arms.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

"Forever?"

"And always,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We should go out," Sam says leaning in the doorway of Riley's room.

"Ah the words that started it all," Marley says rocking Riley in her arms.

"Out of all the words I've said those four are the ones that started this?"

"You say that," Marley says looking at him. "But you have said a lot of stupid things over the years,"

"Ok, that's fair, but it's not like you haven't said anything stupid either,"

"I never said that,"

"Still, we got off topic. Let's go out," Sam says watching as Marley puts Riley down. She quietly follows Sam out of the room closing the door before responding.

"We can't just go out, Sam. We have a two month old child,"

"About that... I may have made some calls," Sam says as the couple walks towards the living room.

"What did you do?"

"Um... I might have called Nat, who totally supports the date night idea,"

"you did not ask her to fly down here?" Marley asks with wide eyes. "Call her and tell her she doesn't have to come down," There's a knock at the door. Marley looks towards the door, then back at Sam.

"She's already here?" He replies scratching the back of his neck.

"You're impossible,"

A/N: I know this is a really short one but I haven't posted in a while and wanted to get something out :)

I'm trying to get the next one done quicker :) ~M