One Year Old pt.1......16

A year later things were going great for the Wilson family, Riley was in seventh grade and getting along great with her little brother. She had training with her mother regularly working to control her powers and keep them hidden while at school. Drew, luckily for Marley and Sam's sanity, hasn't manifested any powers yet, if he gets any at all. 

Currently The Wilson parents were sitting in their living room relaxing in the quiet for as long as possible. Riley was finishing up the school day having about another half an hour, Drew was in the middle of a nap. So Marley and Sam sat on the couch in each others arms knowing that in around an hour there house would be packed to celebrate Drew's first birthday.  

Marley closes her eyes as she leans a little deeper against Sam her arms wrapped around her waist. Sam looks down at his wife an overwhelming sense of happiness engulfing him. The number one thing he wanted since he an Marley reunited happened, they were together with a family. Sam chuckles slightly as he notices Marley's breath even out knowing that she fell asleep. He spent a couple more minutes just thinking about how absolutely perfect his life has turned out before eventually falling asleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah let her self into Sam and Marley's house, something that was very normal for the Wilson siblings. Bucky follows in behind her closing the door quietly. 

"It's really quiet in here don't you think?" Bucky asks walking down the hallway towards the living room. 

"Riley should be home in five or ten minutes," Sarah says loudly as she looks at the clock.

"Don't talk so loud," Bucky says walking back down the hallway.

"Why?" He nods his head telling her to follow which she does, walking down the hall to the living room. There they saw Sam and Marley still in each others arms, still on the couch, still fast asleep. A smile forms on Sarah's face once she saw the couple, she knew parenting was exhaustion, even if it was a second go. She knew they were happy, it was impossible not to, the smile never left her face even as she forced Bucky out of the room before he woke the couple up. After she drug him out of the room, Sarah sent Bucky to check on Drew knowing that it would keep him occupied or a while. For a while Sarah busies herself with cleaning some things up for company deciding to let Sam and Marley get as much sleep as possible. She hears the door open and close before two sets of foot steps start making their way towards her. 

"Hey Aunt Sarah," Riley says walking into the kitchen. 

"Hey kiddo, hey Alex," Sarah says acknowledging the person behind Riley as well. Riley and Alex met the year before and have grown inseparable since then. Sam and Marley quickly took to Riley's new friend treating him as if her was their own child. 

"Hi Sarah," Alex says with a wave and a smile. "I'm going to go put my stiff in your room Riles," He says turning to Riley. 

"Can you take mine too?" She asks turning around to face him. Alex nods before picking up Riley's school stuff and heading to her room. "Wheres mom and dad?" Riley asks going back to searching the fridge for a snack. 

"Sleeping on the couch," Sarah says checking her phone. "They were there when me and Buck got here and we just left them," She says pulling fruit out of the fridge with a bowl. She pours the fruit into the bowl  before handing it to Riley. "Buck's with Drew probably in his room, stop by to say hello on your way to your room. Go work with Alex get some of your homework done, some of your favorite family members will be here shortly," Sarah says with a smile. 

"Thank you, Love you Aunt Sarah," Riley says before walking out of the room. 

"Love you too babes,"

A/N: OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK SOOOOOOO       originally I had a lot of chapters vaguely planed out BUT then I had an Idea... 

What would you guys say to a Wings sequal of sorts... I'm thinking like a super kids kinda vibe where it's like Riley, Alex, Cass, and Morgan, with maybe a little Peter and Mj, and Aj and all that kind of stuff... obviously it would have a cooler name then super kids but let me know if that is some thing you guy's would like to read :) ~M