Two Weeks..... 3

"Morning sleeping beauty," Sam says from the couch as Marley slowly makes her way over.

"it still hurts," Marley groans sitting down next to Sam.

"But you're walking faster than you were last week," Sam points out. The couple had been home from the hospital for about two weeks now and things were running rather smoothly.

"You look like death," Marley says looking over towards Sam.

"thank you for the really nice and genuine compliment," Sam says closing his eyes and resting his head on the back of the couch.

"Go get some sleep," Marley says looking at Sam. "The only way we're going to do this is by working together. So go get some sleep, I'll entertain the child," She says smiling at Sam when he lifts his head to look at her.

"It's ok, I feel fine," he says waving away the offer.

"Baby, Honey, you don't get a say in this.  You're running on maybe two hours of sleep?"

"i got more than two hours if sleep last night,"

"I don't want to hear it," Marley says standing up hearing noise from the other side of the baby monitor. "I'll go check on her, you better be gone when i come back and I better not see you again for at least four hours,"

"yes ma'am," Sam says with a small salute. Marley nods her head before heading to Riley's room.

"Hey baby," Marley says when she sees Riley's wide eyes staring up at her. "We're going to have some girl time while daddy sleeps,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around an hour later Marley walks towards the stairs stopping outside her room first. Slowly she pushes the door open to see Sam crashed on the bed. She smiles to her self before closing the door letting him sleep. As she walks down the stairs she hears the front door open, footsteps following.

"Hey Sarah, hey boys," Marley says as she moves down the last couple of stairs.

"Hey Aunt Marley, " the boys chorus walking into the house Sarah following after them.

"Hey where's Sam?"

"He's crashed, told him in I saw him in less then four hours he would be in trouble. One hour later he is out like a light,"

"Sounds exactly like him," Sarah chuckles before turning her attention to the infant.  "Hi Riley, are you being good for mommy and daddy?" Riley replies with a big smile making Sarah laugh.

"Yeah look at that face, that's the face of a child that never sleeps," Marley says as she walks with Sarah towards the living room. "Hey boys do you want to meet you're cousin?" She asks sitting down on the couch. Both boys enfatically nod their head. She chuckles as she waves them over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey baby," Marley says as she feels arms slide around her waist. She was watching the boys make faces at Riley causing her to smile every once in a while.

"Hey" he replies placing his head on Marley's shoulder.

"Did you sleep?"

"Yeah, must've gotten less last night then I thought,"

"Well I'm glad you actually slept Mr. Stubborn,"

"You know that makes you Mrs. Stubborn right?"

"I've always known I'm stubborn. You've always choosen to ignore it," Marley says with a smile pulling away from Sam to take Riley who was getting fussy in Sarah arms. "Daddy's had his nap time now it's time for baby's," she says walking past Sam with Riley in her arms.

"Oh yeah, that's a very funny joke," Sam says as she passes. Marley looks over her shoulder at him sticking her tounge out in response. "Can you believe her?" Sam asks turning around to face his sister and nephews.

"You did technically take a nap,"  AJ said from his spot on the couch.

"Nobody asked you AJ, " Sam whines. "It was not a nap!" He looks towards Sarah for back up.

"Did you sleep last night?" Sarah asks.

"Yes but-"

"Then it was a nap," she says not letting him finish. Sam sighs shooting a glare in Sarah's direction before plopping down in an arm chair. Marley walks back into the room seeing Sam siting on the arm chair.

"Aww, is Sammy pouting?" She asks in a voice you would use to speak to a baby or dog. Sam doesn't answer her question but still sends a glare her way. Sarah and the boys laugh at Sams behavior over the smallest thing watching the scene play out. "My poor Sammy, getting bullied by his family," She says still in a mocking tone as she walks over to him placing her self down on his lap. The boys were still laughing at the interaction finding it amusing to see their uncle pouting. "I sorry Sammy, I'll protect you," she says wrapping her arms around Sam's shoulders plAcing a kiss on his lips turning his pout into a smile with an eye roll.

"Ew!" AJ says from behind them as they kiss causing the three adults to laugh.

"Really? Right I front of us?" Cass says looking away.

"My house my rules. Deal with it," Marley says before kissing Sam again.

A/N: so this is out a lot later then planned sorry bout that... But I had an aerial class today and it was really fun, I was going to share a picture but it won't load :(

Anyway I hope you guys had a great day/night!!!!! :) ~M