Back to Wakanda....13

"Even though I really enjoyed our day of relaxation yesterday we have to talk about the elephant in the room," Marley says the next morning at breakfast.

"She's right," Steve agrees placing his elbows on the table and his head in his hands, no one in the room knew where to start.

"We have to assume their coming back right?" Rhodey asks the group after a while of silence.

"And they can clearly find us," Wanda adds getting up from her spot to look out the window.

"We need all hands on deck wheres Clint?" Bruce says still trying to catch up on what he's lost.

"After the whole accords situation he and Scott took a deal, it was too hard on their families, they're on house arrest," Nat speaks up before Bruce interjects again.

"Whos Scott?"

"Ant-Man," Steve answers.

"There's an Ant-man and a Spider-man? " Bruce says as if completely confused as to how. "Ok look, Thanos has the biggest army in the universe. And he is not gonna stop until he..."Bruce pauses as if not wanting to say his next words.  "he gets... Vision's Stone."

"So we have to protect it, there's no other option," Marley speaks up from her spot.

"No, we have to destroy it." Vision speaks up for the first time that morning. "I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head, about its nature." he says now walking towards Wanda. "But also, its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something, very similar to its own signature, perhaps... its molecular integrity could fail"

"And you with it," Marley says now concerned for her friends ending.

"We aren't having this conversation," Wanda says looking Vision in the eyes.

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to insure that Thanos Can't get it,"

"It's too high a price," Wand and Marley reply at the same time both for different reasons. Wanda loved Vision, he was her life, her rock, the only thing that kept her sane. Marley saw that, and she knows first hand what it's like to have someone close to you ripped away from you.

"Only you two have the power to pay it," Vision says gently before Wanda walks away to think things over.  "Thanos threatens half the universe, one life cannot stand in the way of defeating him." Marley didn't want it to be true, but she knew deep down that there was no other way. She looks at Pietro from across the room and he silently nods in understanding before walking out of the room in the same direction Wanda went.

"But it should," Steve speaks up slowly moving his eye to Vision. "We don't trade lives Vision,"

"Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life to save how many millions of people. Tell me, why is this any different?" Steve takes a breath and opens his mouth to reply but before he could Bruce cut him off.

"Because you might have a choice. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. J.A.R.V.I.S., Ultron, Tony, me, the Stone. All of them mixed together. All of them learning from one another."

"So you're saying Vision isn't just the stone?" Wanda asks as she walks back into the room with Pietro hot on her tail.

" I'm saying that if we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left. Perhaps the best parts."

"But can you do that?" Marley asks out loud as she see's everyone asking the same thing in their minds.

"Not me, not here." Bruce says with an ounce of sadness in his voice.

"You better find someone, and somewhere fast. Ross isn't exactly just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back," Rhodey speaks up being absolutely no help at all.

"I know some place," Pietro speaks up.

"Where?" the group practically asks at the same time.

"Wakanda, Shuri has the technology she should be able pull it off, with time of of curse but its the only thing we've got right now," Pietro says, ans he would know. During their time in Wakanda the boy had found a fascination with Shuri and her lad barely ever leaving when she's was in there.

"Well," Steve says standing up from his spot. "Looks like we're going back to Wakanda,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The team Immediately went to suit up and make sure they had everything they would need. If they were going to Wakanda they could almost bet that Thanos would follow them there. Steve made a call to T'challa first asking for their assistance which he didn't reject. that is how the team found themselves getting suited up getting ready for what could possible the fight of their lives.

"Mar you ready to go?" Sam calls from the bed room as she's getting ready in the bathroom.

"Yeah just let me stock up real quick," Marley replies walking out of the bathroom and over to her secret stash of knives. Why she had this stash no one knew but it was times like these where it came in handy.

"Tell me again why you need that many knives?" Sam asks as he watches Marley put around ten knives of varying sizes in several places through you're suit. "You have powers,"

"Yes but my powers drain my energy, It's better to use them wither when I'm pumped up on adrenaline or when I absolutely need too." you reply as you finish hiding you're knives.

"You always have extra energy though," Sam says still not understanding. Marley just shrugs before taking her knife box and walking out of the room Sam following behind. The duo meets up with the rest of the group and Marley offers her knife box to Nat who takes a good amount and hides them in her suit just like Marley did. " Remind me not to hug either of you while you're in you're suits," Sam mumbles as he watches Nat slide a fifth knife into a pouch strapped to her thigh. Marley just chuckles and shakes her head at Sam while closing her knife box.

"Everybody ready?" She calls as she turns t face the rest of the group. When every one says ok the group makes their way out side to a jet.

"Let's go to Wakanda."