Nat.........13

We leave the cell room only to get bombarded by questions from Ross, I ignore them and wait for Tony to get a move on. Once we finally get out of the Raft and on a plane I don't know what to do with myself. So I end up pacing the plane over and over again trying to exert some energy.

"Hey," Tony speaks up. " I'm sorry for leaving you there, and I'm sorry for leaving you here, but I've got some business to attend to and You can't go." I stop pacing and look at him.

"Why can't I go? Where are you going what are you doing?"

"I have some things to deal with, people to apologize to and Sam said I need to go alone, besides the fact that you just got out of a supersecret prison." Tony gives me a pointed look.

"Fine, I'll stay here."

"Good when this plane touches down Red should be there to pick you up she'll take you back to the compound maybe check-in with Rhodes on the way,"

"Nats picking me up?"

"Yeah," Tony replies with a shrug. "I got to go, remember stay here and do what Nat says." I give Tony a mock salute before watching him practically jump out of the plane activating his suit and speeding off. I sit down in one of the chairs to think, but that doesn't last long. Turns out I was exhausted from doing who knows what and I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up the plane was descending towards the ground, once we were on the ground I stood up grabbing anything I needed to take with me (which was very little) and left the plane. As I walk out I immediately see the red-headed assassin and make a run for her.

"Tasha!!!" I shout as I approach her a big smile on my face.

"You're pretty chipper for someone who just got out of jail," Nat says returning my smile and giving me a hug.

"Well, you know we have a plan and I have hope that said plan will work and eventually things will go back to semi-normal." We start walking towards the car chit-chatting about little things even though there wasn't much to talk about. Once we get in the car we drive to the compound, I step out of the car with a smile on my face. It was good to be back here surrounded by people that like me and will keep me standing until the moment I'm with Sam again. I hope Steve gets them out soon, It's only been a couple of hours and I already miss every dummy in that prison.

A/N: Starting off early!!! this is short and filler... I know it kind of sucked but it's here.

Also if you're wondering how I post these back to back... It's because I write them on my computer during the day (instead of doing my school work, or when I need a break from school work) and then I'll post them from my phone whenever I get the chance. So sometimes I'll have like three drafts piled up and there all complete and ready to post. :)

have a great day guys ~ M