Couples Therapy........ 6

"Just do what ever you got to do with him then pass him over," Walker says slowly backing away. "Got some unfinished business him and I, "  he turned his back and starts to walk away. "You too Wilsons,I'll be outside,"

"James condition of your release, session now," Dr. Raynor says before looking at Sam and Marley. "You two come too,"

"That's ok, we'll be outside- " Sam start before getting cut off.

"That wasn't a request," Dr. Raynor says. Bucky gives Sam a look before following the doctor. Sam looks at Marley who just shrugs following the two while finishing her phone call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So," Dr. Raynor says facing Sam, Marley, and Bucky. She opens a file folder. "Who wants to start? "

"Why am I here? I mean I get along just fine with both parties... I don't understand," Marley says from her spot in between Sam and Bucky. Dr.Raynor gives her a look and Marley closes her mouth letting the session continue.

"Alright look, Dr. Raynor," Sam starts looking at the doctor. "I get it, why you want me to talk to Freaky Magoo over here,"Gesturing to Bucky.

"Sam," Marley scolds the nickname.

"But I'm am 100% fine," Sam finishes after giving Marley a shrug.

"It's my job to make sure you're ok, And so yeah, this may be slightly unprofessional, but it's the only way I can see if you're getting over whatever is eating at you," Dr.Raynor says directing her words towards Bucky.

"This is ridiculous," Sam says.

"Yeah. I agree,"

"Oh my god, look at that progress. They agree on something," Marley says a smile on her face earning another look from Dr. Raynor.

"So, who wants to go first," The doctor asks again. "No volunteers?"

"Wow, surprising," Marley says sarcastically.

"Okay, we're going to do an exercise. It's something I use with couples when they are trying to figure out what kind of like they want to build together," Dr.Raynor says, Bucky and Sam start to shake their heads.

"Ooh this is going to be good," Marley says from her spot.

"If you're going to keep commentating then you can go stand outside with Walker," Dr. Raynor says to Marley.

"As appealing as that does not sound, this seems more entertaining," Dr. Raynor rolls her eyes before focusing back to Bucky and Sam.

"Are you familiar with the miracle question?" She asks them.

"Absolutely not,"    "Of course not," the men say at the same time.

"Ok, it goes like this. Suppose that while you're sleeping, a miracle occurs. When you wake up, what is something that you would like to see that would make you're life better?"

"In my miracle, he would.... he would talk less," Bucky says only taking a second to think about it.

"Exactly what I was going to say. Isn't that Ironic," Sam says.

"What about you," Dr. Raynor says looking at Marley. She points at her chest in question.

"Me? I thought I wasn't supposed to intervene," Dr. Raynor gives Marley a look that tells her to answer the question. " Well in my miracle, maybe these two would get along. Maybe we would still have the shield, maybe Steve wouldn't have left. Maybe the team would still be together, not split up over all the country,"