The final battle pt.1 ..........15

Marley struggles to breathe as there was a large piece of rubble on her. Slowly that peacie is lifted off and she see's Bruce struggling to hold it up. A little bit farther she see's Rhodey and Rocket.

"I can't breathe. I can't breathe! I can't breathe," Rocket says from underneath several pieces of rubble. Marley quickly makes her way over to him, as fast as she can. 

"Canopy. Canopy. Canopy," Rhodey says before getting out of his damaged suit, he comes over helping Marley remove the rubble the space being to small for her to use her powers. 

 "Marley, Rhodey, Rocket, get outta here!" Bruce says still struggling to hold up the large piece of debris.

 "Hurry up! Hurry up! Come on!" Rocket says as Marley and Rhodey get the last piece of debris off of him. All three of them sigh in relief, but that break is short lived when Rhodey starts pushing Marley towards an opening. She makes it out to the open when she hears Bruce shout.

"Rhodey!" A wave of water was coming towards them.

"Go find Cap and Tony," Rhodey tells Marley just before the water engulfs him and Rocket sweeping them away back into the debris. Marley runs off knowing better then to stay in her spot. Soon enough she finds Tony trying to wake up and unconscious Steve.

 "Come on, buddy. Wake up. That's my man." He says handing Cap his shield. " You lose this again, I'm keeping it."

 "What happened?" Steve asks as he comes too.

"You messed with time. It tends to mess back. You'll see." Marley says walking up to the men and helping Steve to his feet.

"Thank god you're alright kid, " Tony says placing a hand on Marley's shoulder. Together the three of them walk up to Thor who has been watching the past Thanos from a distance.

"What's he been doing?" Tony says as they arrive next to Thor.

 "Absolutely nothing."

 "Where are the stones?" Steve asks looking around.

"Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them." Marley says waving her hands around the rubble. 

"So we keep it that way." Steve says.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor speaks up his eyes not moving from Thanos.

 "Yeah. And I don't much care." Tony replies.

"Good. Just as long we are all in agreement." Thor says, thunder cracks and Stormbreaker and Mjolnir fly into his hands. His cloths turn into his battle armor and red cape. Cap readies his shield, Tony puts on his helmet and Marley readies her magic. "Let's kill him properly this time."

"You," Tony says pointing at Marley before the group walks away. "Stay here, don't come until we need you, knowing Thanos we have a war ahead of us don't want to use you're powers when you don't have too." Marley nods in understanding, she stays in her spot and watches the trio walk towards Thanos.

"You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist." Thanos says as the team approaches.

"Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn."Tony says the trio coming to a stop. At this point the group is too far away from Marley to listen to their conversation, but she was sure it was going to turn into battle soon.  After a couple more words were exchanged the trio starts to fight Thanos, they seemed to be holding their own really well. Thor smashes his hammer and axe together combining it with his lightning, he shoot this into the back of Tony's suit. His suit them shoots the energy back out. Thanos however twirls his blade fast, so fast that all the energy is diverted to a different area. Next Thor uses Stormbreaker like a baseball bat Mjolnir being the baseball. This results in Thanos using Tony as a shield causing damage to his suit.

"Tony, wake up," Marley says making her way over to him, being careful to stay out of the way on the fight. Steve's attack is useless, it being easily shielded away by the Titan. Thor's attack is blocked by his sword. Thor is beaten over and over again, thrown into a tree, onto a pile of rubble. He tries to pick up Stormbreaker to defend him self but it is quickly picked up by Thanos who pushes the axe into Thor's chest. Marley moves away form Tony as he starts to regain consciousness, she watches as Mjolnir starts to float off the ground, Thanos being oblivious to it. Suddenly the hammer zooms past Marley stopping before flying back in the opposite direction into Steve's hand. Thanos is quick to kick Thor to the ground before turning around to battle Steve. Steve and Thanos stay locked in battle for quite some time, Steve duel wielding both his shield and Mjolnir. Eventually Thanos gets the upper hand, removing Steve's helmet, stabbing Steve in the leg and knocking Mjolnir out of his hands. Marley knowing something was wrong shoots up in the air just in time for Thanos to throw Steve across the battlefield. Marley shoots after him landing on the ground and using her powers to soften Steve's fall. Marley walks over to Steve helping him to his feet. Together they stand in front of Thanos.

"In all my years of conquest– violence– slaughter– It was never personal. But I'll tell you now– what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet– I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much." Thanos says before calling his entire army to the grounds. Steve and Marley watch as millions of aliens climb over piles of rubble, and ships come wielding more. The children of Thanos, Chitauri, Sakaarans, Outriders, and Chitauri Gorillas all stand waiting for their master to give them the word to attack.

"Oh we are so going to die," Marley says looking at the army. Suddenly a crackling comes from over the comms.

"Hey, Cap, you read me?" Sam says from over the comms. Steve and Marley start to look around looking for the owner of the voice. "Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?" A yellow portal forms behind the duo and out flies the one and only Sam Wilson.

"Oh my god," Marley says in part relief part shock.

"On your left."

A/N: we might have a new champion for longest chapter, because i refuse to split the battle scene into three parts... the next chapter is going to be a long one :) ~M