1.Mess up

Avu pov
Finally I reached my college,finally i am out of that living hell. Finally I am far away from those monsters.

Then she looked towards the sky and started speaking

Avu- I promise mumma, I'll make you feel proud on me. I will work hard to achieve my goals. You trust me right?

Then after a small pause,she again started speaking

Avu- You know mumma i had craved a lot for this day. Now I can live a normal and free life. Now I can make friends. I am very excited but little nervous also, so please support me.

Then she smiled and closed her eyes. A gust of wind hit her face and she was trying to feel her mother's embrace in it.

She was standing on college's main gate. She then opened her eyes,took a deep breath and entered in the college.

So many girls and boys were present there chatting,laughing and doing mischief. She smiled after looking it.

She was very hungry so she directly went towards the canteen. Ofcourse she is new so she didn't know the right way so she had asked someone and reached there.

In the canteen
She was going towards the counter when suddenly few girls and boys entered there with full swag and attitude.

They sat on the table which was at the end of canteen but the whole canteen can be seen from that place. Then suddenly a boy from that group stands up and said in a cold voice

Sm1- all the new bees, stand up immediately (yelled)

All the new students quickly stands up due to the coldness in that voice.

Avu pov
Who is that boy? Why is he trying to frighten everyone? Huhh! Let's see what will happen?

The boy went towards a random new boy and said in that cold tone only

Sm1- so what are you eating man?

Boy- piz..za a..nd c.ol..ld dr..in..nk (scared)
(pizza and cold drink)

Sm1- ohh,so tell me one thing what will happen to this pizza and cold drink after you eat it?

Everyone's gaze was only fixed on them only. The old students clearly know that the new boy is being bullied by that boy. But the new students are very afraid of his voice except Avu.

Boy- it..it will ge..et mix..xed in our sto..ma..a..ach.
(it will get mixed in our stomach.)

Sm1- agar ye pet me jane mix ho hi jaegi to tum ise abhi hi mix karke q nahi kha lete ho,isse tumhara time aur mehnat dono bach jaegi
(If it will get mixed in the stomach, then why don't you mix it and eat it now, it will save your time and effort.)

Everyone was shocked to hear this.

Boy- but... but

Sm1- i said eat it right now and sim card will record everything

The boy got afraid because of his tone and quickly started eating the pizza by mixing it with cold drink.The boy's group was continuously laughing at the new boy.

The other students were also laughing at him while some was feeling pity for him.

Avu was continuously glaring at that boy who was bullying the new boy. The boy started laughing evily and left that boy.

Then the boy's gaze landed on Avu who was standing near the table with a tray on which a sandwich and milkshake was kept. The boy came near Avu and stand a metre away from her. He then checked her fron top to toe.