19.Jhanshi Ki Rani

Siddharth quickly went towards her and tried to stop her. But she wasn't in the mood of stopping, she was hell angry. After so many efforts, when she still didn't stopped, he lifted her up in the air through her waist by backside.

Now she was punching and kicking the air. After sometime she finally stopped when she noticed that she wasn't on the ground, she was in the air and Sid was lifting her up

Avu- put me down.. what are you doing ?

She said angrily

Sid- first promise you will not start beating them again

Avu- put me down you jerk... today they are gone

Sid- ohh Jhanshi ki Rani..calm down

Avu- i said put me down or else you are also gone (glaring)

Sid- if you will not stop it now then i promise you will regret it

He was saying this boldly but from inside he was afraid because he just seen what she can do in her this mood.

Avu- what will you do ?

Sid- i..i (he stammered thinking for something)..i will kiss you here only (smirked)

Avu was shocked by his answer and she quickly stopped kicking and punching the air as according to her Sid is crazy who can do anything. When Sid was confirmed that now she will not do anything else, he put her down.

The two men were relieved and was praising Sid because they thought Sid as a "masihaa" (angel) for them. But their happiness soon vanished when suddenly Sid grabbed their jaws tightly with his hands and started beating them. Avu was only staring at him.

Sid- how dare you to touch her, you moron ?

Roared Sid while gritting his teeth.

The two men don't have any energy left in their body to save themselves from Sid. After beating them for minutes, he took out his phone and dialled the police. Soon the police arrived and arrested the two men and left from there.

Sid- now let's go

Avu- kaha (where) ? (raising her eyebrows)

Sid- wapas hostel (back to hostel)

Avu- mujhe tumhare sath nahi jana (I don't want to go with you),I can go on my own.

Sid can clearly see the tiredness on her face but she was still denying him stubbornly. Without waiting for her answer,he picked her up in bridal style and started walking towards his car.

At first Avu was continuously struggling to free herself from him but after few seconds she stopped as she realised that she don't even have a little bit of energy in her.

After reaching to his car,Sid opened the door of his car and gently put her down in the front seat. Then he helped her in wearing the seat belt. When he was helping her,he had came very close to her. They can clearly feel each other's breath.

Suddenly their eyes met and both of them frozed on their places. They had a small but cute eyelock. Soon Avu broked it and turned her face to the another side and mouthed a whisper "thankyou" to him.

Then he closed the door and went to sit on the driver's seat. He started the car and drove to college. In just 20 minutes they reached their college.

Avu opened the door and put her legs down on the ground when suddenly a pungent pain hit her. When she was beating them, she didn't realised those pain but now,she was feeling a lot of pain.

Sid came towards her after seeing that she was still seating on her place. He saw that her white jeans had some blood marks at the ankle,heel and knee side. He quickly understood that her knee had started bleeding.

Sid again put her up, Avu looked towards him in confusion.

Sid- your leg is bleeding? So let me help you

Avu didn't said anything and let him carrying her. He took her towards the college from the parking lot. When they reached at the college entrance, they saw that all their friends were standing at the college gate only.

All were looking tensed. Suddenly they saw SidAvu coming, their facial expressions changed into a relax one. But it again changed in just few seconds when they realised that Sid is carrying Avu in his arms. Firstly they smirked at SidAvu but it vanished when they saw that Avu's legs was bleeding from different spots.

Sid stopped after reaching close to his friends. All started bombing their questions at them.

Jai- what happened Avni?

Anu- and why are you two not picking up our calls

Rim- how did Muskan got these wounds?

SidAvu wanted to answer their questions but they were not giving them a single chance to reply. Soon Sid got irritated by them and shouted

Sid- CHUPPPP.......... (Shuttt Upppp)

He yelled and all became silent and again started looking towards SidAvu with their wide eyes. Sid then took a deep breath while Avu wasn't speaking anything because she don't have the energy to do so. Sid then explained them everything.

Man- pagal ladki,dopahar se kuchh khaya nahi hai aur Jhanshi ki Rani ban rahi thi.
(Idiot girl, you hadn't eat anything from the noon and becoming Queen of Jhansi)

Jan- kya (what) ? (shocked) Isne dopahar se kuchh nahi khaya (she hadn't eat anything from the noon)

Crazy Dudes nodded their heads in no.

Fais- tab to ye sach me pagal hai
(then she is really an idiot)

Riy- kaam me itna busy rahti hai ki dhang se khati bhi nahi hai (she is so busy with work that she does not even eat properly)

Avu- sorry na

Bhav- bas har baar sorry bolke bachne ki koshish karti rahti ho (Just say sorry every time you try to save)

Bhiv- but we will not forgive you this time so easily

Ari- yes..yes. iski to tum logo ko acchhe se class lagani chahie (You guys should be reprimanded for this)

Luc- guys stop being stupid,she is hurt. You all should aid her wounds first,bafter that you can give her as much long lecture as you want

All nodded and Faisu and Lucky went to take some food for SidAvu. Jai took Avu from Sid's arms to his arms and they all left from there to Rimneet's room.

Sid don't know why but he felt weird when Jai took Avu in his arms. This feeling was new for him but he just ignored it and went to Faisu and Lucky. After that Jai feeded Avu and Reem aided her wounds. Then they all drifted to sleep in their own rooms.

Chapter word- 1107Please vote and comment Tag your fav part or scene

Chapter word- 1107
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

How was the chapter guys?

Please do as much comments as you can🙏

Goals- 150+reads and 45+votes

Your dearest author
~T.R