96.Slap

New Cover

New Cover

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Ari- why did you called Sid jiju ? (brother-in-law) ?

Ashi chuckled nervously and give an apologist look to SidNeet who passed her a curt look and were trying to think for any idea.

Ashi- um... actually.. ab ye dono agar husband wife ki tarah ladenge to mai aur kya bol sakti hoon ?
(um... actually.. if these two will fight like husband wife then what else can I say?)

She said trying to cover up and realised that her idea was working and people were actually satisfying by it so she decided to add more to make them satisfied.

Ashi- ab itna jyada to koi husband wife hi ladte hain.
(only a husband wife fights so much.)

And she forced a laugh on her own words to pretend like she was joking all the time and luckily her plan worked and everyone started laughing.

SidNeet secretly let out a sigh of relief. The other's faces came back into the normal expressions.

Ran- Sid and Avu being married, it is the most funniest joke I've ever heard

Randeep squeaked between his laughs.

Bhiv- or by chance even if they will get married then they will kill each other on the first night only

Rim- luckily they didn't did something like that

Reem mumbled under her breathe.

Avu choked on this sentence while Sid stared at Avu's friends and his friends who were dragging the topic in different direction and were laughing like manicas.

Luc- other couples do their business on first night but they will do their their job and next morning everyone will find their dead bodies

Lucky joked making everyone burst into laughter. Sid smiled weirdly while Avu was feeling shy and embarrassed by their conversation.

Rim- even I doubted this

Reem again muttered under her breath which Ashi heard and gave her a uneasy smile on which Reem just shrugged off her shoulders.

Jan- husband and wife...

What a lame joke came a voice and suddenly the hall fell silent.

They all turned back and found four girls standing there with full swag and attitude.

Beast Brain rolled their eyes while Sid stood there with a straight face. Crazy Dudes huffed exept Avu, Ashi, Jai and Riyaz who were unfamiliar by those girls.