84.Are you planning to die this soon

Man- Thank God, we luckily got the tickets

Manjul exclaimed happily and Riyaz nodded with the same excitement.

Riy- the movie's demand is so high that even all the online reservations got booked so quickly

Manjul shooked his head in agreement and Riyaz happily stuffed all the tickets gently inside his pocket.

Riy- but I'll miss Jhally... we have planned for a movie out after so long but instead of joining us she is going to those monsters

Man- Same thought here.. but moreover Beast Brains are also joining us because Siddharth is going to neet his Badi Dadi

Riy- yupp yaar...

Like that chatting casually they keep on walking to the main road.

Riy- heyyy Man...

He literally yelled making Manjul flick and he stop at his place.

Man- gosh Ri why the fuck are you yelling bro

He frowned and Riyaz instead of replying turned Manjul's face to the other direction. The scene left him shock and a horrible look took place over their faces.

Riy- We need to save her Man

Man- yaaa

They saw Ritika passing through the road listening to music and a Scorpio was coming from the other side at a high speed and was continuously blowing the horn. But as she was wearing a headphone so she didn't noticed the Scorpio nor listened it's horn.

Man- heyy you Ms. Ritika move aside

He yelled running over her and Riyaz ran behind him while yelling and screaming and waving towards her to gain her attention.

Riy- do you want to die Ms. Baidiani... move aside

Rits suddenly noticed both of them coming towards her while signalling something but she wasn't able to hear them.

She stopped at her spot which was the mid of the road and started staring at them like she is seeing any Alien.

She gritted her teeth looking at them as they were looking like mad people and then removed her earphones.

The first sound came in her ears was the blowing horn and Manjul and Riyaz's screams Move aside

When she turned back she found the Scorpio so near to her that she don't even got the proper time to react and do something to protect herself.

But luckily Manjul reached on time and pushed her from there. Both fell on the other side of the road with her top on him.

People started gathering there after seeing all this sudden drama. Manjul sighed while Rits was lost in the sound of his heart beats.

She had fall on the top of him and her head was on his chest. Manjul jerked her shoulders lightly which brought her back to the reality and she quickly got up.

Riyaz forwarded his hand to Manjul and he also get up and then he dusted off his clothes.

Man- Are you planning to die this soon Ms. Ritika ?

He yelled making her flinch as no one dares to talk to her like this. Manjul keep on yelling at her and Riyaz was busy in nodding his head on every right statement of Manjul.

Rits came back from the thoughts of whatever happened and realised Manjul was still yelling at her.

Rits- It's None of Your Business