45.Seduce

Almost two months later😉
It was a normal day in the college. The library have been repaired and Sid and Avu have developed some unknown feelings for each other.

Avu was in hall room where few girls were preparing crafts and Reem was also there.

Avu- Reemi give me na.. I will also help you

Rim- arey Muskan, I am doing na, so you just chill.

Girl 1- Avneet will you please help me ?

Avu- why not ? And by the way I am getting bored. So tell me what I have to do ?

Girl 1- just cut it... till that time me and my friend are going to drink water

Avu- okay no problem

Girl 2- should we bring something for you two also ?

She asked from Avu and Reem. Reem was so engulfed in her work that she don't even listened to that girl. Avu saw this and sighed.

Avu- no. thanks

Then those girls left from there and now only Reem and Avu were left there. Avu took those pieces of papers which she have to cut and sat on the floor a little away from Reem and started doing her work.

Her opened hairs were irritating her a lot, so she tied them into a bun as she like messy buns.

While Sid was passing through the same corridor when he saw that few boys are continuously staring to somewhere from a widow.

He became confused and went there, he saw that Avu was sitting there and her back was facing the window. His blood boiled at those boys as they were staring at her bare back.

And also Avu have gained a lots of followers in these months by that fresher's party, the holi dance and that library incident.

He ignored those boys and went inside the hall and directly went towards Avu. Neither Avu nor Reem noticed Sid coming inside.

But soon Avu sensed that someone is standing in front of her. She lifted her head up and found Sid smirking at her.

She became confused that why is he smirking at her, she stands up and raised her eyebrows at Sid.

But he wasn't in mood to say something and he took a step near her and opened her bun in no time.

Avu- what are you doi...

But before she could complete, Sid came near her ear amd whispered in his husky voice.

Sid- are you trying to seduce me ?

He said smirking while running his two fingers on her bare back part from inside her long flowing hairs which sent chills down her spine and both felt a high voltage of currents in their bodies.

She can clearly sense the smirk of his face. His hot breath was hitting the soft skin of her neck and she shivered.