113.Memories to Cherish

They exhales wearily and dropped themselves on the carpet, crouching their backs against the bed. Both sat closer but at the adjacent sides from each other.

She pulled her knees slightly closer to herself and kept her palms over it. He was holding his favourite guitar in his hand, wiping it from his hands gently. He had a genuine smile over his lips while staring at it with so much adoration.

Sid- this guitar isn't mine.

He said abruptly, his focus still over his guitar. Her head flickers in his direction and she wiggled her eyebrows in dubiety.

Avu- then..

She trailed, trying to prolong the conversation.

Sid- this is of my music teacher. I used to have lots of anger issues during childhood, though I still have that. So everyone used to send me to her for learning music.

He huffed but she stayed silent waiting patiently for him to speak further.

Sid- inspite of my rude behaviour she used to treat me so sweetly. She was one of the main reason I focused on my interest towards music. Her voice was just.. so melodious. Though I haven't tried to contact with her since years, she now lives in abroad with her family.

Though she was sitting on the adjacent side, but her eyes never moved away from him. She had never saw him talking about someone so keenly.

Avu- why don't you do that now ? She will be so happy to know that you still remember her and her efforts.

She suggested in a sincere tone and he steal a glance of her from the corner of his eyes and then let out a long sigh.

Sid- what would I say to her. She lost her voice in an accident and her dream of becoming a singer got trampled. She used to see her dream fulfilling through me. She believed that one day I'll gain all the love in that field which she couldn't due to circumstances.

His tone was a mixture of different emotions. Though he knows a lot about her but she never got a chance to know about him and it was first time when he was heartedly opening about himself.

Sid- I've hurted her enough by my ass behaviour back then and I would only hurt her more when I'll tell her I'm thinking to join my family business.

He exclaimed in a low tone, his gaze still fixed over the guitar while his fingers prudently fumbled on it's strings.

Avu- I've said this to you earlier too that you can't decide anything on your own. And from what I think, she will be so overwhelmed if you will contact her. And she will surely support your decision and also give you good suggestions too.

She avowed softly. He remained silent for few seconds and then hummed eventually. The glint of his eyes faded as the hard words he spoke to her that day wafted in his ears.

Avu- don't think about that

She squeezed his palm assuringly and his lips blossomed with a small smile.

Sid- okay let me tell you one secret

His gamut suddenly shifted to a excited one. It made her go on aww as he sounded no less than a little child but unfortunately he couldn't see her expression.

Avu- so what's it ?

She beamed curiously and tilted her position to face him and he did the same.

Sid- well no one knows about this.

He said, and her eyes widen as she noticed the slight shy demanuor of his.

Sid- I used to have a crush on Maria mam and when she got married I was so pissed that I didn't attend her wedding. And by the time I could let go of my anger, she went abroad.