43.Blessing in our life

After a lots of efforts Sid came out from the library with unconscious Avu in his arms. As soon their friends saw them, they quickly rushed towards SidNeet while Jai's full focus was on Avu.

Jai- Avni....

All were calling them but Sid don't cared about anyone and rushed towards his car. He quickly putted Avu on front Sid and quickly sat on the driver's seat. He threw the hanky away from his mouth and started his car and drove to the hospital in full speed.

He was trying his best to make conscious while handling the staring wheel from his one hand. He even sprinkled water on her face but nothing was happening.

While the others quickly rushed behind Sid and started following his car. They understood that he was going to the city hospital. Vishal was also following them because he really cares for Avu and his two so called friends were also with him.

Soon Sid reached the hospital and again put Avu in his arms and quickly rushed inside. He quickly admitted her and called the doctor by the help of a nurse.

Soon the others also arrived their and came towards Sid by the help of receptionist. They found that Sid was continuously roaming around the door of a hospital room impatiently. His friends had never seen him this much impatient and worried.

Soon the doctor came outside and as soon everyone saw the doctor, they rushed towards him. While Vishal was standing at a distance as he know that Avu's friends will not let him,meet with her.

Sid- doctor what happened to her ?

Jai- is she fine ?

Doc- calm down... actually a lot of smoke had entered inside her body that's why she fainted.

Sid- I told her to take that hanky, but she... she is so stubborn to listen to me

Anger and care was clearly visible in his voice which made Beast Brains totally shocked.

Jai- can I meet with her ?

Doc- okay, but don't crowd around her as she need space around her to get fresh air

Jai- okay

And he quickly rushed inside and Reem also went behind him after few moments.

Sid- doctor is any medicine required or anything else ?

All were totally amused by Sid's behaviour while Sid still hasn't noticed that he is caring so much for his rival wife.

Doc- no, nothing is required and also she will soon gain her conscious, so don't worry. And call me if you need something

Man- okay, thankyou doctor.

While inside the patient room
Jai- Avni.. I am sorry, please wake up. I'll tell you everything. I am only your Jeet. Yes, bhootni I am your Jeet, your brother.

Reem who was standing behind him, was completely shocked. She was numb as she didn't know that the person living with from so long is only Avu's step brother Jeet.

Rim- Jeet...

This name came out like a whisper from her mouth but Jai heard it and turned around. He was shocked to see Reem there as he thought he was alone there with Avu.

Jai quickly got up from his seat and went towards Reem.

Jai- Reem...

Rim- that means you are only Jeet... am I right ?

Jai- hnmm

That time only Avu started gaining her consciousness slowly and her vision was little blur at starting.