59.Hot Topic

Ashn- stop it both of you..

Both Sidneet looked towards Devil Butterflies who was making a disgusted face while seeing at Avu but as if Avu cares.

Sam- don't you think you are crossing your limits Ms. Old Fashioned

Avu- now you will tell me my limits

Rits- how dare you to answer us back ?

Avu just ignored them and her this behaviour made Devil Butterflies frown.

Rosh- you bitc...

Sid- ENOUGH

Before Avu could answer them, Sid yelled in his cold tone.

Sid- let me tell you all one thing... first you all did a mistake by interrupting between me and my wi... rival and now you got this long wings that you dared to curse her

Avu as well as Devil Butterflies were shocked by his reaction.

Sid- you better fit one thing in your mind that Siddharth Nigam don't cut a person's wings... he destroys that person only

Anger was clearly visible in his eyes which made Devil Butterflies flinch while Avu was standing there like a statue with her wide eyes.

Ashn- we are very sorry Sid from Rosh's side..

Sam- yaa don't get angry please...

Rits- yaa please Sid

They pleaded while Rosh was still shivering due to his voice. Vishal and his so called friends were watching all the scenario from little distance.

Sid just ignored them and looked towards Avu who was still standing numb. His face palmed. He came more closer to her and whispered in her ears

Sid- what happened baby ?

Avu came back to earth and realised that what he just called her.

Avu- You

She jerked him away and as he was standing behind her, he dis balanced and fell in the pool.

All the girls looked towards Sid while Avu tried to catch him but his hands slipped from her hands.

Avu- Holy Shit     
(this is my reaction whenever I do some stupidity 😅)

Sid took his head out from the water and glared towards Avu. Avu went near the pool and gave him a pity look and was suppressing her laughter.

Avu- it was just a mistake bandar (monkey)

And she finally started laughing.

Sid pov
Look at this nakchadhi... she is laughing after pushing me in the pool. But now my turn wild cat just wait and watch

Avu was busy in laughing that she didn't realised that Sid came closer to the pool edge and grab her leg.

Avu looked towards him in confusion while Sid smirked

Avu- what are you doi...

But before she could even complete her sentence, Sid pulled her leg and due to the sudden force, she directly landed on him and both dipped inside the water.

Devil Butterflies was just seeing all this with wide eyes. They were trying to digest what just happened.

Sid took his head out and helped Avu in standing too as they weren't in deep side. They were standing very close and were coughing while looking in different directions.