87.Please

Skips to morning
Sid woke up lazily and yawned rubbing his eyes and after folding his duvet and placed it on it's right place.

Then he glanced at the bed and found it empty which meant Avu was already awake.

Then he decided to do little workout in his room's balcony feeling the morning freshness.

Few minutes later when he heard her calling his name. He stopped and went back to his room wipping off the sweats.

Avu- bandar ke bacche (monkey's kid)

Sid- what happened jangili billi (wild cat) ?

He asked knocking at the bathroom's door.

Avu- this isn't opening

She siad in a frustrated tone and he heard a thud BANG

Sid- hey cat don't torture my poor door

Avu- idiot here I am stuck inside and you are worried about your door which is as stupid as you

Sid- hey why are you dragging me in this you Nakchadhi

Avu- you are really an idi..

Sid- and didn't I tell you to not use the second lock

Avu- yehh but I forget

She said in a low voice and Sid's face palmed.

Avu- now stop your nonsense and help me come out

She said in tone which wasn't showing any sign of request and Sid narrowed his eyes at this.

Sid- are you requesting dear Nakchadhi ?

He asked and said  dear Nakchadhi  in fake sweet accent and rolled his eyes.

Avu- No dear bandar

She mimicked in the same tone and rolled her eyes.

Avu- now do something

Sid- and why do you think your rival... tch tch not forget to mention your rival husband will help you ?

He asked and leaned his back against the door.

Avu- okay don't help me... I'll scream and scream until someone else comes to help me and then if they will ask me that why didn't I asked you for help then I'll tell them that I did but you refused

She replied sassily and Sid's jaw dropped.

Sid- stop smirking you blackmailer cat (gritting his teeth)

Avu- how do you know ? (with wide eyes)

Sid- I've told you once that I've my own ways (smirking)

Avu- now you stop smirking and open your twin

Sid- it isn't my twin

He said making faces and started trying to unlock the door and inside Avu was being impatient.

Sid- yess I did it

Sid announced opening the door with a push due to which she fell down.

Avu- ahh idiot (wincing) I always fell down because of you

She is looking like a cute rabbit

Sid thought to himself staring at her expressions and for covering up himself from awwing he started laughing making her more furious over him.

Avu- do you want me to kill you in the morning ?

She said gritting her teeth and gave him a sharp look and for few seconds he stopped but again busrt into laughter.