Bonus Chapter

The sweet fragrance of freshly baked cookies travelled through the air enveloping the area around the kitchen in the Nigam Mansion.

Abhi- so ladies and gentlemen, presenting the special cookies made by the one and only MasterChef Abhishek Nigam

Came Abhi's voice who stepped out of the kitchen with a tray in his hands that was filled with hot cookies. A sequence of squealing followed in chorus after he made the announcement. Upon getting such reaction he carved a proud look on his face that made Vaish, who was enjoying a hair oil massage from Sudha, gave him a flying kiss. Sudha chuckled seeing their behaviour.

Abhi who was busy grinning like a teenage boy came out of trance when he felt a tug. As he fluttered his gaze he found the three kids giving him their best puppy faces and their eyes continuously flickering towards the tray in his hands. It was then Shaysha pouted and pointed her finger towards the cookies.

Shay- bade papa, cookies. Gimie. (give me)

[Bade Papa is used for addressing father's elder brother]

And before Abhi could answer anything Abhyan almost lunged towards him making Abhi startled. But Abhi was quick enough to take a step back so that those burning cookies doesn't fall on him (his younger son) who is the package of mischief. Vihan instantly tugged on Abhyan pulling him back from Abhi's glaring eyes.

Vaish- Abhi be careful

Vaish warned in a strict tone and seven year old Abhyan hastily hid behind his ten year old brother. The duo rejuvenates the memories of little Sidshek since they were also like these two brothers.

Vihan though is very close to his Chachu (uncle) since he is the first child of the house yet he is more like his father. Mischievous yet mature and always ready to stand for his brother and sister. On the other hand Abhyan is very mischievous and loves to annoy others, however his charms can't be avoided. And although he is called Abhi as abbreviation of his name nevertheless he is more like Sid.

And the whole family is utterly smitten by them, especially the elders.

Abhi- sabr ka fal meetha hota hai
(patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet)

Gushing that he ambulated back in the kitchen leaving the kids with scowl. It has now been like a tradition of him showing off his cooking skills every Sunday. And since this time he have a meeting on Sunday so he took half day on Saturday.

Ever since the kids started growing up, it is being strictly followed to spend at least the whole Sunday together.

Avu- bhai.. di..

She called out moving away the phone from her ear and in response Abhi in blink of eye appear in person.

Avu- there are few terms I'm not able to understand so I need your help

Abhi quickly nodded straightening himself and gestured her to wait till he come back keeping the apron in the kitchen. Whereas Vaish replied with a quick just a minute and kissed on Sudha's hand muttering thankyou dadi and quickly made a pony of her oiled hairs.

Avu is still working in the same MNC where she applied eight years ago and the job is quite satisfying for her. Though Abhi offered her to work for Nigam Enterprises and when she declined that then Sheetal wanted her to join in her business but Avu was much pleased with her job.

So now when Shital is planning to retire from her position and wanted to handover it to her only granddaughter, Avu again declined. Since according to her instead of her Rajat deserves it as it was him who have devoted his blood and sweat in it. And much to her relief Sheetal very quickly agreed to it.