71.With a Twist

They literally came back in their senses after a minute passed. Avneet's cheeks had totally turned red while Siddharth felt heat on his cheeks which have turned his cheeks pinkish.

Sid quickly moved aside from her while she got up from her spot without saying anything.

Sid blinked his lashes twice and gulped his saliva after rewinding everything in his mind again. He put his fingers on his lips and again blinked and more blood rushed in his cheeks.

Sid pov
Siddharth Nigam what has happened to you.. why is your cheeks getting red only by a sudden touch. You have kissed so many girl's cheeks but nothing like this happened before then why now

While Avu turned to another side from his and put her hands on her that spot where his lips touched her soft skin.

Avu pov
Avneet Kaur have you gone mad... why your cheeks always starts getting red by his closeness and why only him ? Okay I've gone so mad that I took my name wrong..

She frowned on her own thoughts.

So Avneet Nigam why didn't you pushed him away when he was that close to you and the answer is I don't know. Why my body get affected by his every touch and again the answer is I don't know.

She again frowned while Sid turned his head to look towards her but he was only able to see her back side

Ahh Avneet why doesn't the earth swallow you ?

She shaked her head vigorously to shrug off all the thoughts from her mind.

Sid- umm

When she felt like Sid is going to break this awkward silence between them, she quickly went towards the spot where she was sleeping before.

She quickly knelt down and started collecting all her books and other stuffs from there trying to divert his gaze.

Soon she collected all her stuffs and then went towards the side drawer of the bed and put everything on it.

She took a deep breath to face him before turning. But as soon she turned her head got crashed with something hard and strong.

Avu- ouchh

She rubbed her forehead with her palms and lifted her face up. As soon she looked up her eyes met with a pair of hazel eyes.

Her chocolaty brown eyes are so beautiful was the first thought which came in his mind.

She quickly lowered her gaze again and took few steps back. But he pulled her back towards himself by wrapping his arm around the bare part of her waist.

She gasped and quickly grabbed his shoulder to balance herself. Her cheeks which was still having that reddish shade again started heating up.

I will smash my cheeks... not again please

Avu- umm ...

It only came out like a whimper from her mouth.

Sid- you don't need to act like a shy baby

That shy baby dragged her attention and she quickly looked towards him to glare at him but failed miserably when she found him already staring at her.

There was no smirk on his face this time and his gaze made her shiver more than their closeness. She was feeling like his eyes were trying to stare directly into her soul.

He cupped her right cheek from his palms making tingles forms inside her body. He statred leaning towards the left side of her face and her breath flinched.