121.Them, the rain and the promise

Happy 500k 🎉🥺🥳
Thankyou my support system... never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that the story I started with so much childish excitement and hurry... would gain so much support and love...

I'm extremely sorry for updating so late as I was been caught in exams and excitement to return back home.... And for one more reason for the was  because I wanted to post it today...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

He held her hand and sat on his knees while she was sitting on the edge of the bed. They came home back like fifteen or twenty minutes earlier but none of them spoke a word all while.

Sid:Avu- are you angry/are you regretting it ?

Both of them voiced out together but halted as soon as heard the other one speaking. Her thick lashes flickered, giving them a push she let her chocolate orbs latch with his hazel peepers.

Sid- are you angry with me for declaring our secret like this ?

He asked with a calm expression but only he knew how perplexed he was actually feeling. His palms was already sweating. Staring him for few good seconds, she shook her head in negative and to assure him about her response quickly mouthed a 'No'. A wave of relief hits him and his lips automatically curls into a small smile.

Avu- are you regretting doing that ? There could have been any other way. Now everyone will talk about you and us... and maybe this will be dragged to the internet too. How would we tackle th..

He paused her placing his finger on her lips and huffed.

Sid- sometimes you speak just too much. And people have always gossiped about me and it's their shit to do. I have never given a fuck to what they think.

It was very much comprehensible through his words that how firm he was about whatever he did yet she was still not completely calmed.

Sid- you know what, you need to let yourself have some freedom. Just stop worrying about others and think for yourself.

Avu- but...

She trailed though he was quick to interrupt her.

Sid- no way you're going to lug any 'if' and 'but' in here.

He shot her a pointed look and she sighed, nodding her head. He smiled in acknowledgement then left her hand but got surprise as she caught his hand, not letting it go.

Avu- I need to clear out few things so don't interrupt me in between, okay ?

He was about to speak something but instantly zipped his mouth when she pointed a warning gaze at him.

Avu- I never knew that Saur.. Saurav would be there. I was there looking for you.

She began after a short pause. His heart, which had calmed down just a moment ago, began to pick up pace again. If she was there looking for him then whatever she said was supposed to be for...

Avu- it was all for you. Whatever I said back then, each and every word was for you.

She dropped her gaze to her lap, not having the guts to continue looking in his eyes anymore. Her heart already getting crazy inside her ribs.

Avu- that day I was scared to confess my actual feelings but I'm glad I didn't say it that time because it was for you to hear first.

As she continued to speak, his throat started getting seared. He was actually seeing it coming and every nerve in his body was getting empowered with obfuscation.