77.Will you really never leave me

Here's the longest chapter of KTN till now as the celebration of 20 Millon success on HLTP 🥳🎉💃🎊

Sid- umm who are you ?

He asked being confused while Avu was also clueless.

Girl- umm maybe you don't remember be.. I was one of the reporter from the last confrence of your company. I am Ahana..

SidNeet's eyes widened after she mentioned that she is from media.

Avu glared at Sid from the corner of her eyes. While Sid internally slapped his head for not covering his face as he wasn't expecting for this kind of situation at this hour.

Sid- ohhh

Aha- nice to meet you again Mr. Nigam

Sid just nodded his head while Avu was praising him in her mind on his stupidity while Sid tried to ignore that clingy reporter.

Aha- you look so handsome in casuals also

She said in a flirty way while Sid passed her a smile.

Sid- I know that...

He said proudly while Avu was having a look on her face.

Avu- like usual self obbesed

She murmured under her breathe while glaring at both Sid and Ahana.

Aha- aww you are really a sweet heart Mr. Nigam

Avu pov
Kar lo flirt is self obbesed bandar se. Kisi ne do taarif kar nahi di ki hawa me udne lagta hai. Hunhh!
(Flirt with this monkey. Someone has given few praise that he starts flying in the air.  Hunhh!)

While Sid noticed that look on Avu's face and smirked.

Sid pov
Let's irritate this Nakchadhi more

Sid- and you too are so beautiful Ahana

Avu pov
Really! Beautiful seriously! Kabse aise langooro waali shakal bana ke hase ja rahi hai and beautiful.. you really need an eye checkup bandar..
(Really! Beautiful seriously! Since then she is laughing in the form of a langur and beautiful.. you really need an eye checkup monkey..)

Though Ahana was really beautiful with black eyes and short silky hairs and a cute smile but Avu was clearly denying it.

She was just dreaming about crushing her rival husband's head in different ways, while standing their with folded arms and a grumpy face.

Aha- by the way who is she ?

She asked while eyeing towards Avu while the first thought which came in Avu's mind was  finally she got eyes to see me.

Sid- umm she...

Sid started thinking for an answer while Avu gritted her teeth and her legs were craving to smash Sid's legs.

Aha- is she your sister ?

SidNeet's eyes widened while both said together in a loud voice.

SidNeet- No

Ahana found their this kind of reaction weird.

Ahana pov
Okay I can understand that maybe that girl don't want to be called as Mr. Nigam's sister as she may be his admirer like me but why is Mr. Nigam reacting like this ?

Avu- I am his classmate

She said with a fake smile and gave Sid a dangerous look like she gonna kill him at any moment and on other hand he was busy in smirking making an innocent face.