80.She don't need your help

Sid sat with his friends on his regular place while Avu sat with her friends

Her table wasn't far from Sid's as SidNeet wasn't there so Crazy Dudes sat on a nearby table to Beast Brains and Sid's and Avu's seats were parallel.

Sid's friends was having a look on their faces and Crazy Dudes were also looking towards Beast Brains and others were as always stealing glances secretly.

Sid- why are you looking at me like this

He raised his eyebrows passing a look to his friends who were staring at him like he is any alien.

Ari- Sid, Lucky and Faisu told us that last night you got drenched in water again amd have catched cold

Sid passed a look to Lucky and Faisu who smiled sheepishly and Lucky added

Luc- little cold baby

Ari- yaa yaa (rolling her eyes)

Jan- but the morning news was more mind blowing

She said in a sweet accent faking a big smile.

Sid- stop believing on that stupid media and their news

Anu- then who was that girl Sid ? (raising her eyebrows)

Sid- arey there was no gir...

Aaachhooo

But before he could even finish his sentence completely both SidNeet sneezed at the same time.

Their friends started staring at them like they were seeing some unique weird creature.

SidNeet's face palmed and both exchanged a glare having a look  you also have to sneeze that time.

Jai- what happened Avni ? How you caught cold ?

Avu- umm wo actually while coming back to dormitory I got drenched in the rain

Ari- aur Sid tu ?
(and Sid you ?)

Sid looked at Ari with a fake smile and answered after thinking something.

Sid- yaar that news is completely fake... I was on bike last night and yaa I've bumped with a reporter last night but that picture is completely fake

He said the last line secretly glancing at Avu who was looking at him with an expression  how easily does he lie ?

Sid smirked lightly which was only noticed by Avu and she rolled her eyes removing her gaze to some where else.

Fais- Great! The more you praise this media, the less it is. I mean so easily do these people make false news.

They were still busy in their talks but all the extra gazes were annoying them a lot so Sid gestured Lucky and in response he blinked his eyelids.

He got up from his chair and banged his both hands on the table with a thud which dragged everyone's attention and it also scared the students.

Luc- MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR GET READY TO RECEIVE REWARDS FROM BEAST BRAINS

His words were very well able to scare the hell out of the students and after that no one dared to gaze secretly towards Beast Brains.

Bhiv- by the way how nicely they have published the news...

Ran- that reporter seriously deserves noble prize for this..

Fais- yaa that's right

Rim- I know right bahi